Best roleplayer of the community.

Reaction score
So basically I've made a form where you can tell the community what roleplayer you think is the best, the best roleplayer will of-course get a prize, that price is yet to be decided.

Vote here: http://goo.gl/forms/K99mFrZlPE

Vote will be over on: 1/12 - 15

Baring mind, answers like "me" will be filtered.
Also, don't vote for yourself, please.

Last edited:
Reaction score
We all of course know who this thread is targeted for... *Cough* *Cough* ...Me... *Cough* *Cough*

(Dont take this seriously. Im kidding, though I will be glad for any votes I get. ;D :3 )

Last edited:
Reaction score
Made this nifty little program so that I can see the results easialy:
http://puu.sh/lyuvG/f6c674e710.png
f6c674e710.png

Reaction score
As nobody seems to read the thread, please don't vote for yourself, that makes it harder for me and IT Will just be filtered anyway.

Reaction score
Voted myself, because I think I would be the best in this position.

I actually voted myself, and don't even feel bad about it

Reaction score
Hello, I have now checked all the answers and @LEWIS 088 @Prepper and @Kitty got just the same amount of votes, who gets the price? Vote between these three in the comments.
Will be over tomorrow.

Last edited:
Reaction score
They are all great roleplayers however @Prepper takes this one for me. I love the Bob Nixon character in general, no offense to @Kitty and @LEWIS 088 but let's be honest, old man Bob Nixon, his talk about wars, black people, immigrants, it's just great.

Reaction score
I'm excited about being mentioned as a potential candidate in this "competition" but I have to admit that I'm honored to be amongst some of those who I personally consider to be "the elite of dedicated and skilled roleplayers" @Kitty @LEWIS 088 .

Regardless
of the outcome I'd like to thank those who voted me. It means a lot to be acknowledged for the effort I put into my roleplay. Furthermore it encourages me to initiate in more character development than usual. Everyone's opinion in terms of constructive criticism is welcome and will be appreciated. Good luck to the other nominated (remaining) candidates!

Prepper4Helper #BlameBolli :booty:

Last edited:
Reaction score
I mean like, it's pretty obvious @Prepper is the winner here with his PoliceRP, RacismRP and SemenRP.
Yeah, just so you know Prepper created the semen trend about me c:

how is @LEWIS 088 in there, he's a big fat nerd that plays space engineer ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)