Blackdown

Reaction score
@Blackdown has been a part of perp for a phat long while now, he's a dedicated member and one of the most wholesome members. Don't think he's got a sour bone in his body, always kind and welcoming to everyone. Can't thank him enough for how brilliant he's been.

Not to mention he's one of the top tier staff members. Give him admin please xoxo

Jamal

Communication Banned
Reaction score
The night of my ban, he was there to calm the situation down entirely even though he had no involvement of it. When I was unbanned he was always helpful and always had good rule acknowledgement. Hope he gets admin at some point, he would be a good asset and could 100% improve the staff team

Reaction score
@Samuel as a common rulebreaker, I can confirm that blackdown is still a great staff member. He understands a lot more than most staff instead of just handing out punishments he gives people chances and explains the rule what they did wrong how not to break rules. etc etc

Reactions: Mim

Sam

Reaction score
@LilChicken That's good, but does not change anything, pretty disgusting thing you did. There are lines that you should not cross in a gaming community... You can never take back doxing... and any person that uses personal details of another community member like that should be banned and never be let back. I myself have been doxed due to the incompetence of XQ as he used a leaked password for years... Even if you said sorry, his details are still out there. And you also have them, and can use the whenever...

Sam

Reaction score
@LilChicken If they doxed you, used the information in a way that hurt you or spread it to the community, yes. But from what I was told, it was shared in a private channel, this is ofc not ok! But it did not really hurt you..

Deleted member 5577

@Samuel but as you said now other people have my information and blackdown knows what I look like and was being really creepy about it

Sam

Reaction score
@LilChicken A select few may have your information yes, but has anyone acted on any information? Called your family members in the middle of the night? There is a difference between people, some people would never act on such info to hurt you, other would. But then again I don't know the full story, but if someone is using your private info to hurt you, then yes they should gtfo

Deleted member 5577

@Samuel it’s just concerning having them talk about my personal information and staff not doing anything suspine knows that he shouldn’t have had that information and now he’s trying to lie his way out of it. Personally I don’t think blackdown is a bad person I know @ShadowJoey and @BigBenji might not understand how you can have reservations about praising someone as a staff member while acknowledging they also conduct themselves well most of the time but I don’t think staff members should be doxing and not enforcing rules personally