Reaction score
Punishment Type: Blacklist
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Collier
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Month

Your Steam Name: DonCheto
Your Roleplay Name: John Dunsworth
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:85856763

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: I we're banned/blacklisted for running over people as an taxi driver.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Here we go I do apologise for my missbehavior, I know now how important it is to play by the rules of this game mode. If people didn't follow the rules the roleplaying experience wouldn't be fun at all. Probably no where near even enjoyable. The fact is I did ran over people as an taxi driver, but I want to blame most of this to my bad driving. I still don't have the best controls on driving the cars it comes difficult for me, since it's so much different from other games like GTA. But I do admit I did run over a man non accidental also. I was confused of the gameplay since there was no staff online for the time I was playing over the course of like 2-3 days. I told a corrupted cop that I will report him for arresting me for nothing and he told me go ahead there isn't any staff online. This got me thinking I can break rules like he did even tho it is not justified to do such even tho someone else does it. What I am trying to say is I am sorry for all of the bad things that I have done. I love playing at perpheads the community is just awesome and so is the server. I wish to be a part of the roleplaying community again.

I hope that you guys can see that I am ready to improve my self and already have, to suit your game. I am a fairly new player too I havent experienced even half what the game has in it and I am curious and motivated to find out. All I can do is wish you guys have mercy on me, so maybe just maybe I can get my favorite freetime game back.

Additional Information: I we're also banned for 6 months on top of the blacklist for no intentions to roleplay.

Status
Not open for further replies.