Punishment Type: Blacklist
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Efan
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: FARSTAD
Your Roleplay Name: Mikhail Lebedev
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:39651776

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Communications Ban

Why should this appeal be considered?: I apologize for my recent actions using the slurs discriminational whilst speaking to both you, and a friend of mine. I do apologize, and understand that such language should not be used in the future, whilst speaking to anyone on the server. This will not repeat itself, as I feel I have learned from my mistake, and I strongly believe I have improved during this time that I have been banned.

I wish that I can be given a second chance as this is my first time breaking this rule, and it was honestly just a stupid mistake on my side. I clearly shouldn't have used it, nor tested the length I could go to before getting a punishment. This will not repeat itself in the future.

I apologize to everyone for having to deal with the situations, and the issue's I might have caused him. It will not repeat itself.

Additional Information: N/A

Reaction score
This is constructive criticism, delete if not allowed!
I had an interaction with you about a week or two ago where you decided to call me a slur for absolutely no reason while you were being arrested, after which you realized what you said and said it again once again with the intention to hurt my feelings I guess. I honestly think you are not ready to be unbanned from your comms ban since you still have problems when controlling your anger.

Reaction score
[RESPONSE TO THE CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM]​

I totally agree with this, about 3 weeks prior I had a situation with him where he purposely went to bazaar swearing and using slurs which were obviously used in a way to ‘bait’ and ‘upset’ us because we had no prior interactions with him and he decided to swear and use slurs at me and other people.

When he was killed he instantly made a report which shows what his intentions were. I also don’t believe he is ready for the reasons you’ve stated @thehomelessdude .

maeen

Communication Banned
Reaction score
I mean I was saying "mensa scums" which I don't really think is any valid reason at all to kill for, you are mensa, you do mensa stuff, I understand that 100%. I kept saying thqt sentenfe to piss you off, for the reasons of you guys targetting me, and you're at war with an allied organization. That's the one and only reason for that getting done. No other intentionsaround that.

Regarding thehomelessdude's response, I was not aware that it went under 1.2, but I was made aware of that, after being dealt with, and apologized to the staff member involved. It has not been broken after that, and will not be broken in the future.

I also understand that you guys are mensa, and of course don't want me to be able to communicate with other members on the forums, in discord/teamspeak and in LOOC/OOC on the server itself. This cant be argued to be any other reason other than my answer is the sole reason for the replies of yours, which most of those involved in the war, or have had encouters with you guys, when I've been around can agree on. This is not slander, but the whole truth behind everything.

Reaction score

You will be communication banned again if we see any of this behaviour repeated.

Status
Not open for further replies.