Punishment Type: Blacklist
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Mim
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: Aaron Davidson
Your Roleplay Name: Aaron Davidson
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:234001097

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 1.1 or something {fourm shoutbox ban}

Why should this appeal be considered?: So i was joking around right didn't mean to be rude and i was talking about this time in rtu were i got yelled at and then i said it was about Hayden who said it but then mim said it was him and i was like really was it you and then i told him to fuck off or something along those lines. i didn't mean to offend mim and i am sorry and it wont happen again but a week is way too long over a simple mistake and i realise what i did was dumb and im sorry if you were genuinely offended by what i said.
i know this more then likely will be denied but i didnt mean to offend you mim

Last edited:

Mim

Reaction score
This wasn't the only reason I decided to ban you. You made your April fools post, that is fine, then when people were discussing it in shoutbox you started getting really aggressive towards people for no reason including me and A1L. Now I'm not sure what A1L thought about it, you then started trying to slander the PD and then ended up disrespecting me over a situation that happened ages ago that YOU caused. You always end up sending me PM's apologising for your actions but sometimes it helps to think about how something will be perceived before your message.

Reaction score
mim im genuinley sorry yeah i was just tryna have a fucking joke and i didnt mean to offend you

Mim

Reaction score

Hello there,
Due to this occurring on other occasions notably a similar occasion last month when I banned you from shoutbox as well Hayden and I have decided to deny this appeal.
Reviewed with @Hayden

Status
Not open for further replies.