Punishment Type: Blacklist
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Muffin
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: Apollo IFN.GG
Your Roleplay Name: Joe Jackwagon
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:424667278

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Just here to minge as a cop

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hello, I was Blacklisted Previously from PD. This was due to me trying to prove my point of view on a situation which resulted in my mate being blacklisted from the force. I do not account for his actions and what he done was unacceptable but I believe the Superior Officer took out his anger on myself and instead of actually trying to listen, adhere and try come to a conclusion he permanently blacklisted me for "just here to minge as a cop". I would like this to be looked into as the police force is something which I am keen within and would rather not have a permanent blacklist for having a say. I apologies if what i said within game offended the said person but I was attempting to prove a point and apologies for any misconception.

Additional Information: N/A

Reaction score
You can access demos, would this cover the situation?

Reaction score
Your partner you were riding with, the driver, ran me and a civilian over on purpose and did you report his actions to a supervisor? No. you didn't.
The first time the driver hit the civilian, I chuckled because I thought it was an accident but then they did it again, you didn't even try to stop them. Not once did I hear you say anything to the driver along the lines of "Don't run them over" "Stop running them over", that sort of thing.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I was not in control of the vehicle in hand. I was currently out of character i believe in this situation and never once got questioned about it. I questioned the Supervisor on the occurrence of this event and he ended up going off at me. I did not get a chance to report said situation as I wasnt within character

Reaction score
As I said before I was not in control and I was not within character to witness his driving. The Punishment I received I do not believe was for this said situation. But Ill leave it for Staff to Decide.

Status
Not open for further replies.