Blobvis 2.0 // John Magnets' Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
blobvis.jpg

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:78329224
  • In the time I played I must say I have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules as not only I have tried to be enforcer before (thus already studying the rules for the first times) but also in the ingame time I have made many reports regarding many rules.
  • I got a mic, don’t worry about that.
  • I am active on TS server, you usually will find me in the general channels!

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:
Hi there I am John Magnets aka Blobvis 2.0 and I am here to apply for enforcer. I have been an active member in the community for over 4 years now with a small ban record (4) and a slightly bigger warning record (6) (All are hidden due to being over 2 years old) over the time period of (15 July) 2015 until (3 April) 2017 and have been clear since.
I have been around the city doing many things in the past, you might have seen me back in the days among various organisations, seen one of my different set up of creative buildings (like my dock or look under examples to see some of my old builds), seen me at my docks fishing all day or on any LEO job such as medic, RC or now especially cop. I haven't had many names except for 1 or 2 week periods in which I changed my name to a female and sweater once. I have always pretty much been John Magnets (except in the old days, used to have some org last names). I really enjoy perp for what it was and still is and I think I'm ready to step up my game and try to continue to help people on a new level! I am very friendly and helpful to many people. I would now like to give my fair bit in helping perp in the staff team; From solving reports, to helping newcomers find their way, I would love to find out what this new aspect of the game can bring me.

I am
  • a very good listener
  • independent
  • unbiased
  • a good team worker
  • open for feedback
I am a good listener IRL as well as ingame, as my time as officer I always wanted to hear both sides of the story and separately, many times a group would minimize the others resulting in the single user not being able to give him/her story properly.
I am independent as I like to do things together but when no one is around you gotta find the time to do things on your own. This is both on the rp aspect as well as decision making, even though it is always best to work as a team you have to be individually able to make such a decision and stand behind it.
I am unbiased as even though people are your friend they aren’t better or worse than others, everyone is equal and should be handled in the same way. If a rule is broken you investigate individually what happened and if it was intentional or not.
I am a good team worker as you stand stronger as a team than alone, if you are not sure about your case you should ask help from others, everyone is human and make mistakes and one might have another view than another.
I am open for feedback as that is the way you learn, if you make mistakes and people speak up it is rather a learning moment than a punishment. Everyone has to learn everything somehow and without people giving you feedback you will always have the same way of looking at things and you will never change

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK:
Yes, I am changed my way of being online and decided to hop onto the general channel and you can usually find me in one of them if I am online!

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:
Previous Enforcer Applications:
#1st Enforcer application (https://perpheads.com/threads/john-magnets-enforcer-application.18180/)
#2nd Enforcer Application (https://perpheads.com/threads/enforcer-application-john-magnets-blobvis-2-0-2.23068/)
#3rd Enforcer Application (https://perpheads.com/threads/magnets-enforcer-application.28514/)

Thank you for reading this enforcer application of mine and I hope to get feedback as it is a way to learn what I have to improve to be even better! Have a wonderful day!

Deleted member 7804

+support blobvis definitely deserves enforcer, he is dedicated to the things he enjoys and is willing to give up his free time to do kindness for others, would love to get my f6’s dealt by him

Reaction score
+Support
He will have a clear knowledge of the rules do to the extensive play time. He has always been kind to me and others. I always see him try to help players, for example just answering OOC questions or helping new players on the server. Would be a great addition to the staff team.

Reaction score
this is an application I can vouch for. Blobvis has been a member of perpheads since dinosaurs roamed the earth; he is always friendly and cheery and also he has me in his signature which is a definite bonus

Piz

Reaction score
+Support
John has been one of the most genuine guys I've met on PERP. Can't say a single thing bad about him. Honestly would be a great addition to the staff team, hope you get it mate!

Status
Not open for further replies.