Blockheads Remastered

Reaction score
EekZOtv.png

Hi guys,

A little while ago @Blackdown started a modded minecraft server called Blockheads on a custom pack and quickly, with @Sneaky's assistance also, quite a large group of us started playing together. Unfortunately, the server was put on ice after everyone's bases were irreparably griefed.

I've taken it upon myself to create a brand new modpack on the technic launcher for us to play. I have just updated the pack to a new version after play-testing it with my brother before release.

This pack was built mostly from the ground up, taking inspiration from packs like the 1.12.2 pack, the classic pack and, of course, the old modpack @Blackdown made.

Here's a link to the new pack:

I'll create the server pack shortly, hopefully the server can go up tomorrow. I'll update this post when it does. Reply here if you're interested.

Unfortunately I haven't been able to create a mod list for you guys yet. If you want to check out the mods, you'll have to install the pack. When the server goes up, you should be able to connect to it by pressing the "connect" button on the custom main menu screen.

Reaction score
  • Staff
Even on a 'vanilla' server, measures are in place to create frequent backups of the world. Hopefully, as the forge version we are running now is much newer, Sponge should work as well and we can get additional plugins =)

Last edited: