Bodyguard BBC Series

Reaction score
I want to recommend a BBC Series which I have recently been watching. Just started watching Episode 3 as of writing this and I have to say I love where it is going. It gets you right into the action and it ain't no Micheal Bay shit it really grabs you and gets you into it. It is on the Offical BBC Website just type it in on Google and you should see it. Just sign in and there you go. I am not sure about those in Foreign countries as I rarely use the BBCs website let alone outside of the UK so I do not know if they can see it or not but for those who can I definitely recommend you watch it.

It is basically about a man who is a Military Vet and is an SGT in the Special Protection Agency thingy and he has to protect the Home Secretary of the UK. The rest is for you to find out if you choose to watch it.

Below is a video showing a scene from Episode 2. Spoilers obviously but this is what made me want to watch it in the first place.

Reaction score
thanks I'll probably bingewatch it all, started to watch the first episode and it's interesting.

Reaction score
well directed british TV with good production values is hard to come by. thanks for sharing!

Reaction score
Really cool series, thanks!

Found it on youtube, just 360p but it's watchable

Reaction score
Just binge-watched all four episodes. Episode 5 is on tomorrow at 9pm BST on BBC One if anyone is interested.

Reaction score
4a48b51e24b6c1960c77a1923e37ad7c.jpg