Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME:

Bojing

STEAM ID:

STEAM_0:1:95528259

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER?:

Hello!

I have been apart of this community for just over 6 years now. Over the years I have formed strong bonds with many people in this community, bonds that exist even today, in and outside of perp. I've seen a lot of change other the years and its been great to see how this server is still going strong.

It's been around a month now since receiving my role as helper. It's been brilliant to see another side of this community, the side where I am able to make a little difference, it's great being able to use my 6+ years of experience to support newer and existing players. As I said in my helper application (here), applying for that role was the only inevitable step for me. Well I think this may be the next, next step.

I believe I will be able to comfortably fill the responsibilities of this role, not only from my extensive knowledge of the rules, laws and policy's, but some of the abilities I will list below:

• Active - I try to be as active as I can be within this community, on the forums, discord, TeamSpeak and of course in game.​
  • Approachable & friendly.​
  • Team Player - I pride myself on my ability to work well in a team, from coordinating to supporting teammates.​
  • Professional - Although I'm always up for messing around, I know when to be professional!​
  • Work ethic - I aim perform my responsibilities to the best of my ability, not only as a helper but also in the PLPD.​
  • Unbiased - Just like in the PD, I approach any situation with an unbiased mindset.​
  • Confident - Again just like within the PD, I use my experience to confidentially make clear decisions.​

These qualities will support me in this role, and most importantly help me in dealing with situations. Joining the staff team will help me in building existing skills, however I value the importance of gaining experience.

As much as I enjoy being a helper, I would like to further progress in the staff team, allowing me to go that extra mile to help and support users, but at the same time enforcing rules when needed to, ensuring player experience is being kept to a great standard. Being recognised for my achievement's has been good for me, I'm always trying to improve my skills, taking on constructive criticism to better myself and my abilities. Although having said that, being recognised for my hard work is amazing, especially only after a day after receiving the rank of helper!

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?:

If I was to receive this role, it doesn't mean I magically stop 'helping', I will continue to help and support players in whatever role I possess in this community, In the PLPD and server itself. Anyway enough of that, thank you for reading guys, I tried to keep this application slightly more brief so it would be easier to read.

:D

Requirements:

In order for your application to be considered, you must meet the following four requirements:

• Your time played on the server must be at least one week. ✔️
  • No recent in-game bans and warnings on record, this includes both the forums and the server. ✔️
  • You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can enforce them. ✔️
  • You must have access to and use a microphone. You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server. ✔️

Last edited:
Reaction score
gr8 guy seen him active and totally deserves the next rank whilst meeting the requirements I can't think of any1 else receiving enforcer than this guy rn

Reaction score
This man screams when he gets a free SW500 so that's nice.

Bojing is a funny man, I bet he would make a decent Enforcer.

Reaction score
good guy, supported rules and supports new kind of RP proven by the hoodrats kinda thing

gets mad when i break a rule.

Reaction score
Spoken to bojing a decent amount in the past and he showed he was helpful and competent, got my support

Status
Not open for further replies.