Bojing's Helper Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Bojing

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:95528259

IN-GAME NAME: Bojing Mohammad

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE A HELPER?:

One of the reasons why I am applying today Is because of my role in the Hood Rats. I valued being the person people came to for help. I enjoyed the role of supporting, coordinating and advising people in the org. From teaching new members how to grow to helping with org wars to just having a laugh. To be recognised as a helper and as a person someone can come to within the community for help would be great. I have been a massive support to members of this community, especially recently with the Hood Rats, I wish to continue this support as a recognised helper.

I believe I am well equipped for this role, I have dealt with many situations over the many years I have been here, and I wish to continue with this for the duration I am here in this community.

WHY SHOULD WE CHOOSE YOU?

I have been apart of this community for around six years, during this time there has been a lot of change, from the staff team, to the maps, to well, everything. I am at the point in which I have great rule and law knowledge, I have also built up some great friendship's here, in and out of the staff team.

Being chosen for this role would mean I will be recognised as a person someone can go to for help. I have bags of experience in roles in which support is vital, so to be able to use my skills and knowledge will be a beneficial to a lot of the members of this community.

Here are some of my recent achievements:

https://perpheads.com/threads/bojing.45259/ - I read a bed time story to Aaron to help him get off his PC. I'm not putting this for jokes, we had a bunch of people in teamspeak listening to me read a bed time story. I was able to support people in a way where we could just sit there and laugh at Bojing, if it didn't help anyone it certainty helped me atleast.

https://perpheads.com/threads/the-hood-rats.45129/ - I was the co-leader of the Hood Rats. I used my rank help build relations with other orgs, give inexperienced members an opportunity to join an org in which they would learn the criminal side of PerpHeads, and set up a roleplay events. One of the events being a huge organisation war which was great for the community.

DO YOU HAVE ANY RELEVANT EXPERIENCE?:

If I was to choose the most suitable and relevant experience to this helper role, I would choose the experience I gained as a Patrol Trainer Supervisor:

This job included many tasks, one of them being support to all of the Patrol Trainers, relaying information back and forth from command. Answering any questions they may have up front on Teamspeak or through written PM's

This support would carry on in the training sessions I would help conduct. Coordinating with my team to make sure each session ran smoothly. I believe this type of experience will help me in this role. From providing help and guidance to enforcing sever rules.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?:

I have been apart of this community for a long time, taking this next step towards the staff team was only inevitable for me in my eyes. I would like to take this opportunity to address something however.

In the past I have been a 'minge', I have messed around and just been annoying to be honest with you. My record hasn't been the cleanest because of this lets just say. I would like to make it clear that the the 'mingery' has ended! Kind of. The difference now is I know when to stop!

Thank you for reading guys :)

Requirements:

In order for your application to be considered you must meet the following requirements:

• Your time played on the server must be at least one week (press Q in-game to check this) ✔️
  • No warnings within the last month or bans within the last month, this includes both the forums and the server.✔️
  • You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforce them.✔️
  • You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server✔️

maeen

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Back in the days me and Bojing couldnt stand eachother, and we had a lot of fights and threw words at each other everyday, and I would probably not have supported him.

But Bojing is actually a decent guy, who helps people both new and old, when needed. I think that Bojing would make a decent helper, as he seems quite dedicated to help people. I believe he has what it takes to be a good helper, and he has been around a long time, which makes him the ideal canditate due to his knowledge.

+Support

Reaction score
+support bojing is a very kind person that os very suitable for helper, :)

Reaction score
Thank you for your support, I’m glad we were able to put our differences aside!

Reaction score
Bojing doesn't just help new players, he makes sure players that will struggle are cared for by a group of people, constantly reinforcing teaching. He can be a bit of a r00db0i but we all love him

Reaction score
I usually refrain from +supporting applications due to my position, but I have only really had good experiences with Bojing.

He has helped a lot of players to get started on this server for as far as I have been able to observe and has taken some new players of my hands as well when I was an Enforcer, I truly think that he'd make a good addition to our Helper force.

The best of luck, Bojing!

Reaction score
+Support I always see Bojing helping players whether its in game, in OOC or the Help chat. I personally think he would be a great asset to the Helper Team.
Good Luck!

Reaction score
I do think that bojing would be a good addition to the Helper Team as he helps out a lot in OOC etc.

Pretty sure you have an active ban right now though (11th of March)

Reaction score
Thank you man!

I’m aware of my recent ban, however I did ask if I was applicable to apply for this role, I was given the go ahead for it.

Reaction score
I apologize for raiding D:

Thank you for your support tho!

Reactions: Red
Reaction score
I like his application and his general behaviour has literally improved so well than before that I totally think he's fit for the role and would do a good job as a helper on the server, here's hoping you will make it through

Status
Not open for further replies.