Bolli HATE group

Status
Not open for further replies.

M

Reaction score
5.jpg

BOLLI HATE GROUP
For too many times this man has delivered injustice to @Corolla, @John Daymon for senior, @Jordan, @MoronPipllyd, @MrLewis and I.

Therefore we are establishing this group for when I come back for a week soon.

Structure:

• @Corolla - chief upsetter
  • @Medulla - proxy upsetter
  • @John Daymon - our man on the inside
  • @ayjay - plod man on the inside (helps us systematically persecute bolli blokes)

Task Force Agenda:

We will begin our reign of terror by doxing Bolli:
Code:
Name: Bolli Bloke
Alias: JW

If anyone has seen this man David Bishop then please:

• Upset hime
  • Don't kill him as that is illegal

Join the movement:

• You cant we are skilled in our trade

Last edited:
Reaction score
I'd like to raise my point; I have several times been told that I deserve Senior Administrator, when questioned I was told; We do not need one. While I can agree that @MrLewis is a superb Senior Administrator I believe that his precense requires a second one, now I'm not saying it shall be me, just that *cough* it's been said many times that people want me? atleast @ayjay

Then I would also like to raise the point where Bolli constantly abuses me calling me a fagget and continues to cause alarm and distress, this is why I have several times contacted the PLPD.

Now I'd also like to state that Bolli is literally JW, hence why he suddenly goes "AFK" and is "AFK" 24/7, quite obvious that Bolli just "goes afk" to practice with his current team mates, now I'd also like to back this theory up by stating that Bolli often when there's tournaments goes to his "cabin" where he's on teamspeak but as soon as Fnatic goes to play - Bolli is lone gone, nor can he even speak at his cabin, quite obvious that he's at a big event at this point.

I have been in many situations with Bolli where it has been obvious to me that he is rebellious against me, we can just take TODAY as a PRIME example, me and Bolli had a general conversation about TFU in a channel, suddenly @TinySlayer joines our channel and Bolli starts talking random bullshit about gay stuff that I had apparently started talking about!?

VIVA LA BOLLI HATE GROUP

Reaction score
Bolli demoted me from supervisor because I executed him for running over some cops. I never meant to headshot him, he crouched into it! Not fair and I think it's very upsetting, retaliation is needed.

M

Reaction score
I'd like to raise my point; I have several times been told that I deserve Senior Administrator, when questioned I was told; We do not need one. While I can agree that @MrLewis is a superb Senior Administrator I believe that his precense requires a second one, now I'm not saying it shall be me, just that *cough* it's been said many times that people want me? atleast @ayjay

Then I would also like to raise the point where Bolli constantly abuses me calling me a fagget and continues to cause alarm and distress, this is why I have several times contacted the PLPD.

Now I'd also like to state that Bolli is literally JW, hence why he suddenly goes "AFK" and is "AFK" 24/7, quite obvious that Bolli just "goes afk" to practice with his current team mates, now I'd also like to back this theory up by stating that Bolli often when there's tournaments goes to his "cabin" where he's on teamspeak but as soon as Fnatic goes to play - Bolli is lone gone, nor can he even speak at his cabin, quite obvious that he's at a big event at this point.

I have been in many situations with Bolli where it has been obvious to me that he is rebellious against me, we can just take TODAY as a PRIME example, me and Bolli had a general conversation about TFU in a channel, suddenly @TinySlayer joines our channel and Bolli starts talking random bullshit about gay stuff that I had apparently started talking about!?

VIVA LA BOLLI HATE GROUP

Thank you for sharing your experience brothere

As a result of your exemplary missionary work I would be pleased to offer you the sacred BHG member of the week award but I want it so you can't have it

Also welcome @ayjay to the cause

M

Reaction score
As we speak a true legend
f9761774b41c2d045768dd7e80ade84a.png
is starting his botnet to take down the corrupt head admin. Inspired by ya boi @Kay

Respect but is this the right option when we cannot see the upset? (phone!)

Reaction score
As Chef Upsetter, I fully endorse @John Daymon for Senior Admin unlike the Bolli Bloke who is obviously upset at the sight of this dream being an actual reality. #VivaLaDaymonforSenor

M

Reaction score
DAY 1 MISSION REPORT
s473VCj.jpg

steady progress
dashed line is projection, we can do better than this
at a value between 80-100% upset we will experience saturation upsetics and bolli is likely to kill himself

thank you

Reaction score
I agree Daymon should be a senior. The nigga has been here since 2013 wtf and he hasnt gotten shit

Reaction score
who the fuck is bolli? you mean that guy who cant aim at perp?

Last edited:

M

Reaction score
MISSION LOG UPDATE
avatars-000213921613-748fqi-t500x500.jpg

Still from footage of JW himself at his laptop, circa 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.