Bomb threats

Reaction score
welp, today bomb threats were sent to 400 schools including mine, we were evacuated from my school and everyone thought it was a fire drill but I guess not. I wanted to make this post to see if any other British people got the same thing with their school.

Reaction score
Didn't get anything like this at my school, that's kind of fucked that people do these stupid ass things. Hopefully you're fine from the whole thing.
How was the whole drill or situation like? @Fusions

Reaction score
Didn't get anything like this at my school, that's kind of fucked that people do these stupid ass things. Hopefully you're fine from the whole thing.
How was the whole drill or situation like? @Fusions
Considering it was a bomb threat, we weren't informed therefore we took about 30 mins having a snowball fight right next to my school before heading over to the field. MAYBE IF THEY TOLD US THERE WAS A CHANCE OF A FUCKING BOMB I WOULD HAVE RAN A MILE DOWN THE ROAD IN 5 SECONDS.

Reaction score
Considering it was a bomb threat, we weren't informed therefore we took about 30 mins having a snowball fight right next to my school before heading over to the field. MAYBE IF THEY TOLD US THERE WAS A CHANCE OF A FUCKING BOMB I WOULD HAVE RAN A MILE DOWN THE ROAD IN 5 SECONDS.
Haha A mile down in 5 seconds, The thing is if there really was a bomb it would have destroyed you all (Probably), so it's kinda fucking retarded not informing you guys.

Reaction score
Haha A mile down in 5 seconds, The thing is if there really was a bomb it would have destroyed you all (Probably), so it's kinda fucking retarded not informing you guys.
They gave the reason "to keep all children calm" which i can appreciate but at the same time whilst me and my friends were fucking around with snow, we could have been blown up which is disturbing.

Reaction score
some kid threatend to shoot up the school... but we didn't get sent home, or anything tbh. Just the kid got arrested when he came to school and not much else was said.

Reaction score
yeah same here, my school got a bomb threat and it was actually blown up, everyone inside died, i was away with some bird getting an std @MrLewis so im alive ae.
here's a video for anyone in disbelief

Reaction score
At my school, we have to have a lockdown if there is a threat nearby or a threat inside, we call this Operation Run,Hide,Tell, this was not my name for it, the head chose it

Reaction score
My name is jafar
i come from afar
i have a bomb in my car school
i now say kaboom

Reaction score
Not British, but...
The last time we had a fire drill, our teacher told us to go back in class since it's probably a prank. So if there would be a bomb threat they wouldn't even tell us shit.

Reaction score
I also find it interesting when looking at the emails, they demanded a ransom to a minecraft server's paypal account.

Reaction score
I also find it interesting when looking at the emails, they demanded a ransom to a minecraft server's paypal account.
2c34cd7ac7.png

Looked them up when this post was made, just some spoiled "cyber criminal" kiddies that are salty at a Minecraft server.