Boot problem?

Reaction score
Ok so when I start my pc it says “ Reboot and select boot device or insert boot media in selected boot device and press a key”.
Now I didn’t touch anything inside and did nothing to windows.
So I wonder what the prob is.
I only have one boot device from what I see, it’s selected and it’s still not working.

Deleted member 5920

Did you download anything dodgy recently? Maybe a dodgy cheat?

Reaction score
CitizenHack is known to cause boot problems because of an invalid boot device being registered. This happens if you try and get a cracked version of it and it detects that you're using a cracked version.

So not only are you attempting to cheat, you're also not willing to spend some money.

Reaction score
So not only you are retarded but also dont know the fuck you on about cause i got banned for cheating in Feb 21, 2018, hence the jokes.

Reaction score
I had the same thing, how i fixed it was by checking my cable that was providing my main memory drive was plugged in correctly.

Reaction score
Happened to me when I got my first computer. Turned out that one of the drives were loose and I just had to put the cables in right. Vibrations could have caused it.

Reaction score
thats what i did, but then i got the "inaccessible boot device" error, i just changed the devices priorities and started it in safe mode, and then restarted.
and it was fixed

Reaction score
Here are the issues that could be causing this:

1. The crucial UEFI boot loader that Windows uses to start up its Operating System is missing so Windows will need to be reinstalled or verified using a disk.
  2. Your drive has failed and needs replacing. You will need to pay for the drive to be recovered if required.
  3. You have accidentally formatted the disk (unlikely)
  4. The SATA or SATA POWER cable has come out of the drive and needs to be reinstated.
To verify if your drive is still there, when you see your computers first splash screen, keep pressing F2 or DEL until you come into a menu. It should have a tab that says DISKS. You will need to use the arrows to move over to this or a mouse if you have a decent Motherboard. You should see at least one Hard Disk Drive there along with an Optical Media Drive if installed. If there is no Hard Drive then it has failed or the plugs have come out.

If you are able to identify what motherboard you have we could help you much more efficiently.
If you need additional help, I am happy to accept a Discord call where I can assist you where possible.