The Netherlands

WoVuL5P.png

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON TEAMSPEAK:
Yes, I am

BAN/WARNING RECORD:
RrH0RVy.jpg
IAkAAVS.jpg

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:
This is currently my third application with the attempt to apply for Enforcer, but why do I want to be an Enforcer?

I have always been a person that interest himself with others, meaning that I'm a helpful person and that i enjoy helping others.

I have been with Perpheads since August 25th, 2015 'officialy' but I was playing somewere else until late 2017-ish that I rejoined Perpheads and that I actualy started to play the gamemode actively.

I have been staff member on other communities and have always enjoyed myself within such role with the ability to help others, I want to become an Enforcer for the exact same reason, to have the ability to help and show around people further and to truely introduce them to the server. Ofcourse that would Include to point people out on their behaviour if doing something wrong

WHO IS BRIKAAS:
Most of you will know who I am, but for those who dont:
My In-game name would be Petra but I am known as Brian, that would be my real name and my old In-game name.
I am 20 years old and work as a
Security Guard whilst still going to school

I have been openly gay since I was late 16 years old and currently have a loving boyfriend for over two years

WHAT ELSE:
I always oversee the reactions being made on my Application(s) and I will take in the feedback that I get from it to Improve myself in the future, so If you have something that you think I should Improve on? Share it with me!
To end this application, I would like to say that I am not your typical '24/7 Police Officer' I am trying to involve myself more into the other side to really get the know the Perpheads experience and It has been fun so far.

Thank you for reading and for your support and or feedback!

REQUIREMENTS:

In order for your application to be considered you must meet the following requirements:
Your time played on the server must be at least one week.

No warnings within the last month or bans within the last 3 months, this includes both the forums and the server.
You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforce them.
You must have access to and use a microphone.
You must maintain an active presence on the
TeamSpeak Server

Last edited:
Reaction score
Theres not much work in the application and it seems like a scuff in my opinion, you're great and all, but I see you cutting to chases and taking things seriously and lighthearted no matter what context, I don't think you can uphold with such stress if you can't take a simple matter of someone calling you gay IC or OOC. I think you're a great person, but I expected more effort. Don't take my comments to heart, I need to give a honest and unbias opinion and evaluation on such people going for such a desired and high skilled rank. Your record is super clean and you've followed rules for 4 years after your last warning, thats impressive.

Neutral

Reaction score
Brikaas, I've known you for quite a lot of years and I would really like to see you as an Enforcer one day, however, I don't see that much effort in your application which is quite a shame really and you also go off topic quite a bit and never really answer the question why you want to become an Enforcer other than helping further on the server. I'm gonna remain neutral on this application but I do wish you the best of luck with it.

Reaction score
T️‍hanks,
I have been reading through it and I have been editing stuff here and there ️‍ ️‍ ️‍ ️‍ ️‍ ️‍ ️‍ ️‍ ️‍ ️‍ ️‍ ️‍ ️‍ ️‍ ️‍ ️‍ ️‍ ️‍ ️‍ ️‍ ️‍ ️‍ ️‍ ️‍ ️‍ ️‍ ️‍ ️‍ ️‍ ️‍ ️‍ ️‍ ️‍ ️‍ ️‍ ️‍ ️‍ ️‍ ️‍

Reaction score
I changed a thing or two so take your time to read through it again if you wish

Reaction score
I don't see any problems with Brikaas and is an overall good candidate for enforcer in my opinion. Does a good job within the PD, as that's a requirement to know the laws, and has proved he knows the rules and helps people, etc.

+Support

Reaction score
I see this user often and never had a bad encounter, this user knows the rules and laws well.

+Support

Reaction score

To end this application, I would like to say that I am not your typical '24/7 Police Officer' I am trying to involve myself more into the other side to really get the know the Perpheads experience and It has been fun so far.
Are you saying right now that you don't know the ''other side'' yet, or are just trying to involve yourself more with the other side currently. Because in my opinion if you don't know the other side yet, then you're not ready to be an enforcer.

Reaction score
Are you saying right now that you don't know the ''other side'' yet, or are just trying to involve yourself more with the other side currently. Because in my opinion if you don't know the other side yet, then you're not ready to be an enforcer.

I have been involving myself more and more with agressiveRP and such. I have been doing this for a little while.

Reaction score
This angers me so much since you now have to play as a civilian to get an agree from people, like if you want to play cop play cop it's fine, it's just the majority of players play as a civilian

Reaction score
This angers me so much since you now have to play as a civilian to get an agree from people, like if you want to play cop play cop it's fine, it's just the majority of players play as a civilian

Dont worry, its their opinion if they want to disagree if I rather play as Police Officer.

But I want to play as Civilian a little more myself to level up a few skills.

Reaction score
Not necessary however,
If one only plays cop on a serious rp server while there is much more to do then I believe they are experiencing the server mostly from one side. If the player also involves themself with other sides of the server such as civilian then they see both sides. Which I believe is beneficial to future reports and admin sits because they have most likely experienced a similar situations from both perspectives, that's all.

Reaction score
Opened up my view on your opinion I now agree with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.