Building rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Not sure where to post this so I am going to post it here. There wont be any formal format for this. In recent events there has been alot of moaning from both players and staff when it comes to bases and base designs. How certain orgs seem to have there bases checked constantly and other orgs not at all. So what I think needs to be done;

Building book. - The building book was being worked on back in August last year. I know this because I was apart of this.

A list of props that are allowed to be used in a defense. - Yesterday I was told by blackdown using a bed is not allowed due to it being bulletproof. This claim was false, Beds can be in fact wall banged by a ppk

Why should this be done?
This would stop the miss-communication happening between staff and players. Yesterday I was told by @curak that my props would be removed due to us being warned multiple times.
This was also a false claim and when speaking to @Jimmy Jackson This was the reply
Code:
I think turning them sideways until we had confirmation if it was allowed or not was fine, but once we confirmed they weren't allowed, then that's when they were removed
Double J 12:59

I think this will sort out alot of the issues even more so if a building book is added!

Reaction score
This was discussed in the staff meeting last night. The construction guideline booklet should be finished soon.

It will not be the same as the previous construction booklet.

This should resolve your issue.

Reaction score
The thing is general furniture is more realistic to use in defenses. Where tinky was standing yes it was on top but was he defending from it? No. Standing there and using it are two very different things. And no you didn't say they "might get removed" The message in your staff chat/slack clearly states "feel free to remove tool them" Yesterday the only time you came to us was the single time so you telling us "multiple times" is also false. Feel free to refresh yourself and check your demo for this situation. You also counted a head glitch as something that we couldn't even see over. This post is clearly for the better good to help everyone and not just have the staff opinion on each and every base. As proved yesterday each and every staff members seems to think something is allowed and another thing isnt. You guys arnt on the same page and seem to be confusing each other aswell as the players.

Reaction score
I genuinely don't allow beds, couches and chairs as they are bomb resistant (you don't die in a chair).

But yeah constriction booklet v2 is coming soon, from what I heard it is way more promising as instead of showing guidelines it rather forbids and offer more clear guidelines than the last booklet

Reaction score
or, release the unfinished booklet for now, as us as players have no fucking clue on what is allowed and what isn't until a magic beam comes and removes the base we spent time on

Reaction score
I've been doing some base checking recently, and a lot comes down to movement and bomb/bulletproof props.

Thankfully it is now CONFIRMED that using Stoves and any other furniture props is disallowed.

Reaction score
What about bookshelves? Also all of the props that are used for building are under the "Furniture" tab, do I need to use my car as defence now?

Reaction score
Please don't limit how many barricades we can use per property

Reaction score
Closed

As @Efan has said, a construction booklet is currently in the works and is in its final stages. We aim for this booklet to restrict construction as little as possible and instead only specify what is not allowed. Expect more news regarding this in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.