Business Property Price Tweak

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Description of the idea: Significantly lower the price of the buyable shops on Evocity.

Why should this be added? (pros): This should be implemented because the prices of these shops are way too expensive for what you actually get. For example and my main idea, would be the Large Shop 1 located right across from the bank. It costs $7,000 and pretty much the only good thing about it is that it is in the center of the city with a lot of foot traffic. Newer players would be forced to buy cheaper and more secluded shops with little to no chance of being noticed and having all these shops be a few thousand for small spaces makes it hard for people to turn over a profit after purchasing the property(ties). I'd say that for the Large shop 1 it should be lowered to around 4k and the others 2k.

What negatives could this have? (cons): Can't think of anything, will update if someone provides good ones.

Reaction score
I completely agree. I wanted to make a central gun store that wasn't too big, so I bought small shop 1. It got good business but it costed a whopping 6K. Considering it's a relative size to the business shops which costed much less, maybe smaller, it costs way too much.

Reaction score
  • Staff
This can also be compared to warehouses and other business properties which offer 10x the space for a lower price point.

Status
Not open for further replies.