Bye everyone.

Zoephix

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Just making this thread in case some people wonder where I am.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Starting from the beginning, about four years ago my brother told me there was this server called "PERPHeads" which he found fun back then. So I joined him in Paralake V1, where we messed around a bit. Back then I didn't know what PERPHeads or in general what roleplaying was. So I was a huge minge back then, even though I was able to grow enough with him for getting banana styled clothes. If I can remember correctly it was banana styled. However like I said before I did minge around and got a bunch of warnings/bans. Then after a year or so I started realizing what roleplaying ment. That is when my memories started, where my journey started. So Thanks to everyone who made this possible, I had some great memories on this server and will never forget them. Thanks everyone.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm leaving PerpHeads, since I've lost my interest in PERP after playing it years long. However I wish all of you a good future, thanks for giving me fun memories on this server. It was really enjoyable, and no I'm probably never coming back. Thanks and goodbye.
  • Also I'd like to personally say thank you to a few people, sorry if I didn't get your forum name:
  • @SleepyMode -Thanks for giving me enjoyable moments, lol. Thanks.
  • @XPGamingXPDK -It was fun playing, basing with you. We also had some funny moments, you are a good friend. Thanks.
  • @Kenty Inagawa -I had some hilarious moments with you, You fucking meme lol. No but seriously though, Thanks. It was fun playing with you and your org, it gave me good moments.
  • @BeepBeepImAJeep -Yep, it was also fun playing with you. I remember these good moments where we just sat in the base watching Kazoobie Kazobo memes etc. Thanks.
  • @Stoner -I also had some hilarious, fun moments with you. I really enjoyed playing with you, Thanks.
  • @{IG} attacker1983 -I'm definitely gonna miss playing with you, we had some great moments. Mostly moments where we could laugh, Thanks for giving me good fun memories. Thanks.
  • @shloimballs -Yep, I had some great moments with you. We did use to mess around a lot, but at least we had a laugh. Thanks for that.
  • @Benny122 -Thanks for giving me great memories, we definitely had some great hilarious moments. Thanks.
  • @William Smithy -Yeasshh, even though you could be annoying sometimes. We did have some great fun moments, Thanks.
(might be coming back in the future)

Last edited:
Reaction score
It was good having you around man, thanks for giving me a few laughs, thank you for everything. I hope you do well in the future too.

Deleted member 5193

Not quite sure on who you are, but always sad to see someone leave the community. Best of luck on whatever you end up doing next.

Reaction score
im offended that you put stoner above me
go away morgan I told you to find a doctor they can help you!
[DOUBLEPOST=1516703943,1516703756][/DOUBLEPOST]
  • @Stoner -I also had some hilarious, fun moments with you. I really enjoyed playing with you, Thanks.

^^ Dude, I hope you come back soon, and if not life takes you to a better place (sounds like I'm talking about death) but honestly bro have fun, and I hope you make even better memories in your adventures have fun buddy!