Bye for now.

Reaction score
Well I don't even know how to start this off, so a few months back I was still permanently banned from the server and I was really unsure to whether I was going to ever be able to play again, but thankfully the staff team were kind enough to let me play again. Ever since I have been playing loads and getting really into it, as I have been playing for so long I missed playing a lot and was honestly sweating out a lot. I think another reason I played so much was due to the sheer amount of free time I had on my hands and my large interest for perp. I have had loads of fun, running my own org etc doing usual civ stuff and it was great. However a few weeks back my activity really dropped and this was due to a lot of reasons which I will briefly explain now.

A lot of my good friends no longer play so when I did come on obviously there are calm people but it wasn't the same without some people. I have lost interest in just powergrowing all day it does get boring and I have bought a lot of stuff, supercars guns and levelling my firearms. But the biggest thing keeping me on was less things to do outside. My mates would rarely go out and even when they did it would be either doing nothing or doing stupid shit like smoking weed just for something to do. But as of recently me and a close friend have both passed our driving tests and therefore I have been outside a lot more and I generally spend a lot less time sitting indoors as I did prior. I hardly play games anymore due to this and I haven't been playing perp for a while now other than hopping on for a bit then getting bored. To sum everything up I am doing a lot more with myself now and I don't see myself playing again for a while unless I end up with loads of free time again which I doubt will happen, I honestly didn't expect to go so inactive this early but that's what happens when you are more productive with yourself. Im not gonna lie I will probably come back and I will hop on every now and then just to see whats going on but I'm starting a new college course soon so my free tim will be limited as it is. Thanks for everyone who made perp enjoyable and made it a laugh I have spent so much time having fun here so thanks to everyone.

I wanted to show appreciation for some certain people.

@Bolli Thank you for giving me the chance to play again you made me enjoy a lot of moments this hear and I cant thank you enough for letting me return.

@ayjay ツ Thanks for the spotify family, thanks for asking Bolli to unban me, but not only that you are a really great and genuine guy so thank you.

@SpaceShots Always been great guy to play thanks for all the fun times.

@Cody Garrett Your a good guy im glad you got unbanned too so we could talk.

@D3V We used to talk more but still, sorry for getting your alt VACd lol.

@Hendricks Such a chill guy thanks for being so friendly your a great mod I hope you get admin you deserve it.

@Collier I was a prick to you at the start but that was dumb even though it was 2 years ago everytime I talk to you I still feel regret for being so mean to such a nice person. I am glad we became friends afterwards because your such a nice guy and so genuine, thanks for everything you have done.

@McGlinchy Friendly bloke thanks for the times we had.

@TimThriller Always fun to play with you man, goodluck with everything your doing I will play siege with you and drunken some time :)

@Oskar There from the beginning, always good to chat with you, will always remember when you won that 20k pot and gave me that knife.

@drake fernesto Idek your forum name but man im so glad we met back in 2015 we would have so many great moments and im thankful for everything.

@Aquaa You are really helpful and a chill guy, we had more fun back in the day but your a still myyyyy ggg, but fr you have done so much for me and I cant thank you enough for everything you did.

@Dom_ Thanks for being a good mate, im glad you got mod and im glad I got unbanned so we got closer, thanks for being there that night when I had a rough time it means a lot.

@Ethan Calm guy, always nice to chat to you.

@FatGeorge Great guy, gonna miss playing with you, don't smoke too much weed ;)

@Fusions We talked every day in 2015 and we played perp all night everyday, it was sad but it was fun thanks for all the good moments we had together perp wouldn't have been the same back then if we didn't talk.

@Generic Twat Your a calm guy and we had good times.

@Inchs Your a dumbass but your calm, im glad we met.

@JBirksy Had a laugh playing h1z1 and you got me talking to the new perp players after I got unbanned, safe g.

@Jimmy Gerrard Good bloke.

@thehomelessdude Such a chill guy, always talked about music together and we played together a lot since my unban, thanks mate.

@Kane sorry for taking ya money, im glad we still talk even if it isn't much. Im glad we met.

@Lelios Played a lot of perp and cs together, had some good times together.

@atomic_wizard Good guy, always nice to talk to.

@Mac O-Brian Got a lot to thank you for, we became good friends when I rejoined thank you for running Nuestra with me they were some good times, enjoy yourself man, I have a lot to thank you for. Love you bro <3

@Shokron13 My brother man, so close back in the day it was insane we talked so much I felt like we had such a good friendship you made perp for me man I wouldn't be playing here still if It wasn't for you being there back then <3

@Moon The Goon Thanks for being a good mate, became good mates and im thankful for you.

@MrAaron Your a bean head but your funny.

@MrLewis Thanks for all the great memories I have on the brummie ts they were some funny days man, thank you even if you do still mock me about Victoria :p

@NeluDaHunter Good guy thanks for being so friendly.

@peemnaja I will miss you, thanks for being so friendly, if you need to talk im always there if you wanna chat.

@R-Flex Had some good times man, great fun on that battlegrounds game with mac and our times in Nuestra it feels so long ago now.

@THE SPOOK Got too much to thank you for <3

@Logan Finch We had some good times so thanks for that mate.

@Testa Mad how I was watching driving test videos near my area and I find you haha, but you are a really calm guy thanks for being so friendly especially around the time of me taking my driving test you gave me a lot of confidence.

@Tinky Your really friendly man thanks for the good times, shame you did a silly thing.

@ All the people I missed im sorry if I missed you theres loads of people who made perp so fun.
Don't ask about my shit I already gave it away. Thanks to everyone for making perp what it is, maybe I will make a return some time in the future but we will see :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Been great playing with you mate, fun times! good luck with college n that <3

I don't accept this decision :(

Reaction score
Going to miss you so much man, you're the oldest friend I have in this community and we have had so many good laughs together. We both began playing in 2015 and it has been such a pleasure to constantly play alongside you throughout these years and I can't thank you enough.

It's been good, and it is a shame that I won't be seeing much of you anymore. Good luck with your education and stay safe bro <3

Reaction score
We had some memorable moments, you’re a really chill guy and hope to see you around in the future gl nibba

Reaction score
LOVE YOU MAN, i can say the same about u, bacuse of you i stayed and played perp even though we got fucked alot back then xd , too bad we stopped talking but still u are like a brother to me if not more, it was fun to play with you even tough when u was banned i got perm'd.
HMU any day homie.

Reaction score
Been chill with me every time we spoke, top lad over all. Keep doing what you're doing and keep doing your own thing man, thanks for helping everyone out.

Reaction score
Nooo :(

It's definitely a shame to see you go, having you around on the server was always great, I am glad we put our differences from 2 years ago aside, I will really miss seeing you on the server and I hope you have fun doing whatever you'll be doing outside of PERP.

For a while, I tried being outside a lot more and it worked for the most part but I came back for some reason so oh well. 17 now so (hopefully) getting a driver's license will give me a little more to do again lmao

Reaction score
Well I don't even know how to start this off, so a few months back I was still permanently banned from the server and I was really unsure to whether I was going to ever be able to play again, but thankfully the staff team were kind enough to let me play again. Ever since I have been playing loads and getting really into it, as I have been playing for so long I missed playing a lot and was honestly sweating out a lot. I think another reason I played so much was due to the sheer amount of free time I had on my hands and my large interest for perp. I have had loads of fun, running my own org etc doing usual civ stuff and it was great. However a few weeks back my activity really dropped and this was due to a lot of reasons which I will briefly explain now.

A lot of my good friends no longer play so when I did come on obviously there are calm people but it wasn't the same without some people. I have lost interest in just powergrowing all day it does get boring and I have bought a lot of stuff, supercars guns and levelling my firearms. But the biggest thing keeping me on was less things to do outside. My mates would rarely go out and even when they did it would be either doing nothing or doing stupid shit like smoking weed just for something to do. But as of recently me and a close friend have both passed our driving tests and therefore I have been outside a lot more and I generally spend a lot less time sitting indoors as I did prior. I hardly play games anymore due to this and I haven't been playing perp for a while now other than hopping on for a bit then getting bored. To sum everything up I am doing a lot more with myself now and I don't see myself playing again for a while unless I end up with loads of free time again which I doubt will happen, I honestly didn't expect to go so inactive this early but that's what happens when you are more productive with yourself. Im not gonna lie I will probably come back and I will hop on every now and then just to see whats going on but I'm starting a new college course soon so my free tim will be limited as it is. Thanks for everyone who made perp enjoyable and made it a laugh I have spent so much time having fun here so thanks to everyone.

I wanted to show appreciation for some certain people.

@Bolli Thank you for giving me the chance to play again you made me enjoy a lot of moments this hear and I cant thank you enough for letting me return.

@ayjay ツ Thanks for the spotify family, thanks for asking Bolli to unban me, but not only that you are a really great and genuine guy so thank you.

@SpaceShots Always been great guy to play thanks for all the fun times.

@Cody Garrett Your a good guy im glad you got unbanned too so we could talk.

@D3V We used to talk more but still, sorry for getting your alt VACd lol.

@Hendricks Such a chill guy thanks for being so friendly your a great mod I hope you get admin you deserve it.

@Collier I was a prick to you at the start but that was dumb even though it was 2 years ago everytime I talk to you I still feel regret for being so mean to such a nice person. I am glad we became friends afterwards because your such a nice guy and so genuine, thanks for everything you have done.

@McGlinchy Friendly bloke thanks for the times we had.

@TimThriller Always fun to play with you man, goodluck with everything your doing I will play siege with you and drunken some time :)

@Oskar There from the beginning, always good to chat with you, will always remember when you won that 20k pot and gave me that knife.

@drake fernesto Idek your forum name but man im so glad we met back in 2015 we would have so many great moments and im thankful for everything.

@Aquaa You are really helpful and a chill guy, we had more fun back in the day but your a still myyyyy ggg, but fr you have done so much for me and I cant thank you enough for everything you did.

@Dom_ Thanks for being a good mate, im glad you got mod and im glad I got unbanned so we got closer, thanks for being there that night when I had a rough time it means a lot.

@Ethan Calm guy, always nice to chat to you.

@FatGeorge Great guy, gonna miss playing with you, don't smoke too much weed ;)

@Fusions We talked every day in 2015 and we played perp all night everyday, it was sad but it was fun thanks for all the good moments we had together perp wouldn't have been the same back then if we didn't talk.

@Generic Twat Your a calm guy and we had good times.

@Inchs Your a dumbass but your calm, im glad we met.

@JBirksy Had a laugh playing h1z1 and you got me talking to the new perp players after I got unbanned, safe g.

@Jimmy Gerrard Good bloke.

@thehomelessdude Such a chill guy, always talked about music together and we played together a lot since my unban, thanks mate.

@Kane sorry for taking ya money, im glad we still talk even if it isn't much. Im glad we met.

@Lelios Played a lot of perp and cs together, had some good times together.

@atomic_wizard Good guy, always nice to talk to.

@Mac O-Brian Got a lot to thank you for, we became good friends when I rejoined thank you for running Nuestra with me they were some good times, enjoy yourself man, I have a lot to thank you for. Love you bro <3

@Shokron13 My brother man, so close back in the day it was insane we talked so much I felt like we had such a good friendship you made perp for me man I wouldn't be playing here still if It wasn't for you being there back then <3

@Moon The Goon Thanks for being a good mate, became good mates and im thankful for you.

@MrAaron Your a bean head but your funny.

@MrLewis Thanks for all the great memories I have on the brummie ts they were some funny days man, thank you even if you do still mock me about Victoria :p

@NeluDaHunter Good guy thanks for being so friendly.

@peemnaja I will miss you, thanks for being so friendly, if you need to talk im always there if you wanna chat.

@R-Flex Had some good times man, great fun on that battlegrounds game with mac and our times in Nuestra it feels so long ago now.

@THE SPOOK Got too much to thank you for <3

@Logan Finch We had some good times so thanks for that mate.

@Testa Mad how I was watching driving test videos near my area and I find you haha, but you are a really calm guy thanks for being so friendly especially around the time of me taking my driving test you gave me a lot of confidence.

@Tinky Your really friendly man thanks for the good times, shame you did a silly thing.

@ All the people I missed im sorry if I missed you theres loads of people who made perp so fun.
Don't ask about my shit I already gave it away. Thanks to everyone for making perp what it is, maybe I will make a return some time in the future but we will see :)
safe for not tagging me u cunt but sad to see you go