Bye

Reaction score
Hello all,

I will keep this short. I have recently lost alot of interest in PERP which is why I have been very inactive, also I went to a new school recently which is a "pre-study" for becoming a police officer in the Netherlands. These 2 main reasons made me lose alot of interest and activity in the server. This meaning I will not be joining the server anytime soon anymore (also due to me being banned ofcourse, but not only reason) I hope you all have an amazing time on the server and dont break as many rules as me.. Whoops.

Reaction score
Hello all,

I will keep this short. I have recently lost alot of interest in PERP which is why I have been very inactive, also I went to a new school recently which is a "pre-study" for becoming a police officer in the Netherlands. These 2 main reasons made me lose alot of interest and activity in the server. This meaning I will not be joining the server anytime soon anymore (also due to me being banned ofcourse, but not only reason) I hope you all have an amazing time on the server and dont break as many rules as me.. Whoops.
Bye man hope to see you back sometimes :)
Goodluck with your school mate :)

Reaction score
See you around, Lucius. I wish you the best of luck with joining the police in the Netherlands! Policing is a very rewarding career and I'm sure you'll enjoy every second of it.

Reaction score
see ya mate i aint known you for long but you werent a bad guy hopefully you do well in cop school

Reaction score
See you around, Lucius. I wish you the best of luck with joining the police in the Netherlands! Policing is a very rewarding career and I'm sure you'll enjoy every second of it.
Thanks mate, have no idea who you are but I wish you goodluck on the server again.

Reaction score
Politie though?

Goed gedaan m'boy, jammer genoeg wou ik ook Politie agent worden, maar mijn flippin' dag en nacht ritme is shit.
Als je echt Politie agent wilt worden moet je er echt voor gaan, dat is het enigste wat ik kan zeggen.

Hou het vol m'boy.

Reaction score
Politie though?

Goed gedaan m'boy, jammer genoeg wou ik ook Politie agent worden, maar mijn flippin' dag en nacht ritme is shit.
Als je echt Politie agent wilt worden moet je er echt voor gaan, dat is het enigste wat ik kan zeggen.

Hou het vol m'boy.
komt helemaal goed maat, wil het al sinds dat ik uit de baarmoeder flopte. thx voor de woorden