Bypassing the need for Gyazo Pro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello all,

I know that a lot of people in PERP use Gyazo to take Gifs and screenshots. Without paying $5 a month, users can only have around the last 10 photos they've taken before photos are pretty much lost forever without paying that $5. If you're really cheap, like me, you'll be very adamant to not to pay such extortionate money for this. If you follow these simple steps, you too can bypass this:

Step 1:
Select your image that you wish to get back to get the pop-up window to say "activate all images"
3245bbc79c14791fb0b3fbeccb509a6e.png

Step 2:
Right click the little thumbnail to get the open image in new tab option
766bf59ffd8527fb16ac08c871d8f8de.gif

Step 3:
Change "116_w" in the title to a resolution similar to the original photo (if it's too large, you will lose quality). In my example, I have set it to 800 to make my python code much larger.
66ffa681423bff86813276ebbdd27ddb.png

Step 4:
Take another screenshot of your full-sized image without gyazo pro!
cc06224cbaa32b984532822f3dbde998.png

This works with both gifs and still images alike, you can set it to any width you wish!

Hope this helps some people who didn't know this trick already.

Reaction score
I never used Gyazo and they do this? Wow, that's really shit. Atleast Puush does everything for free and only removes pictures if they generate too much traffic or are too old which I can understand as you can always make a local copy of every Puush on your computer but Gyazo though l m f a o

Reaction score
just get puush or sharex
wtf are you all doing when there are simpler methods out there

Reaction score
To everyone posting the alternatives, this thread is really for gyazo and those who use it, I don't really care about arguing what is better, I've always used gyazo so I made a guide for it. Sorry to those who don't agree with it being good but this thread isn't for you stating what you use, it is a guide.

Reaction score
To everyone posting the alternatives, this thread is really for gyazo and those who use it, I don't really care about arguing what is better, I've always used gyazo so I made a guide for it. Sorry to those who don't agree with it being good but this thread isn't for you stating what you use, it is a guide.

Its helping people that yse gyazo when sharex is a far better option for free

Reaction score
this is a good thread but I already knew about this but you rated my commend dumb so fuck u

Deleted member 4084

This has been said, but using ShareX is a better alternative, not only that but it saves you any hassle. It's free and easy to use; use that instead of Gyazo aids. https://getsharex.com/

Reaction score
ive found that ShareX (particularly when synced with imgur) is way faster than puush or gyazo (thanks @Walker)
UP_Benefits_Big_Image_2.jpg

upgrade today

Status
Not open for further replies.