Reaction score
STEAM NAME:
Py

STEAM ID:
STEAM_0:0:88346660

IN-GAME NAME:
Cal Heller

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE A HELPER?:

I care deeply about the gamemode and community, frankly. As I mentioned on my last app, I've been playing for the last six years, and I couldn't imagine starting back over from scratch, I'd be overwhelmed. It's been an absolute ride these last few months, and I feel I've properly engrossed myself in the community, the forums, and Discord. I think I've taken the right steps to improve from my last application, including reaching out to CM, being more active throughout the game/help chat/Discord, and even asking the community for feedback!

As a new player, it's a little isolating, and I think so many players /want/ to seek a decent experience out of the game, but don't understand exactly how to start. I answer /help and OOC pretty often, I love to see when players ask about roleplay scenarios to see them go through with it within the rules. I try to answer with more detail than others and point them to the resource for more context (think "How do I go to Car Dealer" -> "In Business, you can get there with the Monorail of Parking Garage, you can use Maps to find your way, and the Monorail app to track the train to go").

Next, if they make it to the Forums, it's a completely different story. This is where I feel many players are disadvantaged, and they may even struggle to be taken seriously, as they struggle to differentiate between apologies/disputes, and other times do not join in on the conversation. I feel this is a massive area where Helper's can give guidance, as I plan to!

Finally, I want to leverage my years of experience in PLPD to improve the new Officers, when/when not to use force, how to communicate over the radio, and best driving practices. I feel this is a crucial area as players can be impacted twice over for misconduct, and if too negligent, can be blacklisted from a decent chunk of the gamemode. Although my opinions on recruitment are just that, opinions, I know there's a decent chance for the Officers to grow, and I don't want to miss out on watching that!

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?:
Thanks for reading!

REQUIREMENTS:

Last edited:
Reaction score

aea906a21f5913e2752d45b58ad2783c.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.