Callum Byford

Reaction score
@The HitMan is the most laid-back person I've ever met, if you look up laid-back in the dictionary then you'll quickly find Callum on that list (metaphorically speaking of course)

We began fishing as part of a pre-restaurant scheme, where we would serve both fish and all other sorts of foods. (upcoming discussion post about fishing fyi) :)

Me and Callum launched a restaurant later that lasted for roughly an hour before we closed down again, we served a total of over 10 customers give or take with prices below shop average at fredys (7$ and the like). And @Creepis was generous enough to donate 10 grand to the establishment for our efforts to the community.
There might have been a dead @Rogue Matiz Tyres involved as well but we don't speak of that.

Later on we went ahead and decided to become road maintenance workers. It was a very enjoyable experience and I've even bought a GMC van in order to enhance my experience :booty: (I know passiverp is literally dead but I have no clue what else to do that I haven't, like grinding, and my fucks to give box is empty)

There were a number of people that apparently didn't understand that a concrete barrier and police barricade meant the road was closed, so Dom_ naturally rammed his way through it all and had his car disabled by staff. Poor dom.

He gives not a single shite about money but is more interested in the roleplay that he can create out of his own imagination and tools at his disposal from my observation.
Fantastic sergeant, fun to be around and has a constant uplifting mood around him.
Great guy.

Last edited:
Reaction score
A dick sometimes, drives away so he doesn't have to speak to me.

:(

Reaction score
He always calls me a dirty slag and says I live in the bad part of hastings when he lives in an area known to be full of chavs. He also works in burger king.

Reaction score
Agree 100%, @The HitMan is the best guy to patrol with, he is funny, and severe when he must (also he avoid shootouts hard bc he does not want to get popped xD).
So yeah, give that guy a medal!