Server Suggestion Camera spotting people

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Camera spotting people
Suggestion Description: As we know theres lots of people all the time walking around while wanted, not caring that theres cameras all around. For example, even bazar - 99% of the times theres wanted people there walking around, but theres not always cops there, and there is a camera - but dispatcher isnt always on. So i just thought, why dont u guys make it so that the camera spots people?

Why should this be added?:
- To add some "realism"
- To stop wanted people from freely moving around in public

What negatives could this have?:
- No idea

Max

Reaction score
I think that the idea that criminals should hide in the forest for at least 2 and a half hours is a good solution to this problem

Reaction score
The fact that a person who just murdered multiple people can freely walk around anywhere right afterwards is insane. I think there should be a reasonable effort to hide for a bit of time after committing a serious crime

Reaction score
The fact that a person who just murdered multiple people can freely walk around anywhere right afterwards is insane. I think there should be a reasonable effort to hide for a bit of time after committing a serious crime
they cant freely walk around right afterwards and the reason for reasonable effort is being banned for 3.4 lol

Reaction score
what sorle said, you have to leave the area or its 3.4?

Reaction score
they cant freely walk around right afterwards and the reason for reasonable effort is being banned for 3.4 lol
Let's say I kill someone at subs but then go to bazzar and chill that is what I meant. I've seen it happen often. If you kill someone anywhere you should have to head into hiding for some time.

Reaction score

Failed to list any cons of which there are clearly numerous.

Status
Not open for further replies.