Reaction score
Appealing for: Ban
Appeal type: Dispute
Which staff member banned you: (See: ScamBans) Curak

Your Steam Name: CapalotBlickyy
Your In-game Name: Blicky Murdason
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:107800114

Why were you banned?: (See: ScamBans) 3.4
Why do you feel the ban's invalid?: I feel like I should be unbanned or have my ban shortened because my Mugging took place in a Business Shop. There were multiple witnesses at the scene to see me getting Mugged, as well as the public view from the outside. During my Mugging I complied with the person mugging me and I didn't realize saying "Why You Mug Me Why Miss" was going to be breaking 3.4 until afterwards and I'm sorry for saying it in a yell instead of normal. I was aggravated based on the circumstances of how frequently it happens.

Additional Comment(s):
Evidence (Required for all server bans):

Reaction score
It doesn't really seem like you are disputing the legitimacy of the ban, so much as the length of it. The fact that you didn't realise it was 3.4 doesn't disregard your actions nor does it make the ban any less valid. The grounds on which you're disputing this ban seem better fit for an apology.

If you are disputing the ban however, please provide evidence of the situation and edit your post accordingly. If you do not have any evidence, the demo perpheads_demo_2020-11-27 18-26-50 will show the situation.

Reaction score
It doesn't really seem like you are disputing the legitimacy of the ban, so much as the length of it. The fact that you didn't realise it was 3.4 doesn't disregard your actions nor does it make the ban any less valid. The grounds on which you're disputing this ban seem better fit for an apology.

If you are disputing the ban however, please provide evidence of the situation and edit your post accordingly. If you do not have any evidence, the demo perpheads_demo_2020-11-27 18-26-50 will show the situation.
I'll make an apology about my actions, Thanks Flugs.

Last edited:
Reaction score

Status
Not open for further replies.