captain | Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME:
My steam username is currently "captain".

STEAM ID:
My steam identification number is STEAM_0:0:83150437.

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER?:

I feel like there's a lot of reasons behind why I'm interested in Enforcer. In early November, I gained the urge to help the server even more than I already do. I applied for the Helper position and was later accepted. It's hard to describe the feeling I got when I was accepted for Helper. I constantly tried getting into the PERPHeads staff team in the past, but I wasn't successful. Over the course of a few years, I feel like I've really proven myself capable of this, which is why I received the Helper role. Since becoming Helper, I've been working to significantly improve my activity. I have been trying to deal with as much help requests as I can and even assisting new players. Due to my time zone, I'm usually unable to get on the server during peak hours- which is probably noticed. When I do get on during those late hours, the server has a massive amount of individuals that have zero intent to roleplay. I'm applying for Enforcer because I want to take the next step in improving the gameplay PERPHeads offers and the community at whole. Becoming an Enforcer, as expected, would give me so many more responsibilities and abilities to help players.

I'm interested in becoming an Enforcer mainly because I feel like I could be useful during those late hours which I described previously. I consider myself a severe cop main and it's difficult to control others when people are ruining roleplay and breaking the server rules. I haven't been a Helper long, but for the near month I have, I've learned many new things and I've even got myself familiar with the reports system. I have a lot of time I can dedicate to the server and I'd really like to step forward and help as much as I can. I really enjoy helping and encouraging new players on the server and becoming an Enforcer will allow me to extend help to all types of individuals. PERPHeads has been one of my favorite communities, if not my top one. I joined this community in late 2016 in hopes to grow in the Paralake Police Department and I'd say I've accomplished my goal- making it to the rank of Sergeant. My second goal was to help the server, as shown by my subsequent applications for Enforcer in the past years / months. By me becoming a Helper, I feel like I was able to show I am prepared for the next step in aiding the community.

WHY SHOULD WE CHOOSE YOU?:

I really think I'm a great candidate for this role. I have an extensive amount of experience when it comes to server moderation, solving problems, and assisting players. I really enjoy connecting with others and helping players in the community. I feel like being very outgoing and open-minded is an important skill to have. Like I mentioned in my Helper application in the past, I was extremely inactive with the community for a course of months or weeks. I've been improving my activity and giving PERPHeads my all when I'm not at work. I think that my motives are clear too. I really want to have the ability to help new players more than I already can. Becoming an Enforcer will allow this. I also believe that my time zone is a plus. I am not usually on the server during peak hours because I'm usually at work or dealing with something IRL. However, I do often get on the server at night. When getting on the server, I usually run into others breaking the rules and even RDM'ing, which is NEVER good. As a Helper, I've tried solving those problems by issuing blacklists to jobs, but my abilities are really limited - which is why I'm interested.

In short, here's some things I could offer:

• Problem solving skills and server moderation skills (experience)
  • Kind, extensive communication skills
  • Extensive, improved activity to the server at whole
  • The ability to moderate the server during late, graveyard hours

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?:

I don't think I have anything else to say aside from thanking you for your time. Happy new year to everyone!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Overall, You are one of the best candidates for this role. You display nothing but professionalism and try your best to help everyone, even with your limited resources on the server. I really think you are ready to become Enforcer.
+Support

Reaction score
I'm quite surprised that you've already applied for enforcer but you're definitely someone I'd recommend! Your record is very good which shows that you know the rules, you're very helpful, professional and always bring some good roleplay situations when it's dead at night which I really admire. It would be nice to see a dark green captain and hopefully a blue one.
+Support!

Reaction score
Why the fuck would you use black text when I’m using dark theme like any normal human being? Feel like giving this a minus support already..
On a real note, you deserve this role as you stand out a lot as a helper and you have a very welcoming attitude towards new players. Since you’re from the NA, you tend to come online where no other staff are online due to the time zones, it would be nice to see staff on during a time before other staff members come online.
+Support

Reaction score
Why the fuck would you use black text when I’m using dark theme like any normal human being? Feel like giving this a minus support already..
On a real note, you deserve this role as you stand out a lot as a helper and you have a very welcoming attitude towards new players. Since you’re from the NA, you tend to come online where no other staff are online due to the time zones, it would be nice to see staff on during a time before other staff members come online.
+Support
oopsie, i'm sorry clarky... didnt realize you were using dark theme :)

Reaction score
White theme users make me sick
Honestly, I consistently see you performing above what I have expected from you. Each time I look at your work you always do more than what you should and I commend you for that. Good luck with your application and hope to see you green sometime soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.