Captain's Helper Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME:
Yeah, hey. My steam username is Captain again. Formerly Illusion.

STEAM ID:
STEAM_0:0:83150437

IN-GAME NAME:
My current in-game name is Aliyah Harper. My most recent names are Charlotte Fostor / Athena Pitsavas.

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE A HELPER?:
I would like to become a Helper because I want to really help out the server as much as I possibly can. I enjoy helping new players and existing players on the server when they need it most. I would also like to become a Helper because I have an extensive amount of knowledge in regards of the PERPHeads server, meaning I like to answer everyone's questions frequently. Recently, and previously, I've helped multiple new players in the /help chat on the server. Let it be the server content or even how to get started with the PERP gamemode. I'm from the United States, which means my time zone is different from most players. During these night hours, there are usually no staff members or helpers on the server to help new American players (or players in general). Therefore, I think it would be nice to have some late-night helpers too! Recently, my schedule has cleared up and I've gotten more involved in the PERPHeads community - dedicating a lot more time than usual, which is a BIG plus! I really feel like I can put a lot of dedication and effort into the Helper position here at PERPHeads, especially due to my experience with staffing and assisting players. In the past, many people have known me as "Madelyn Faye" or "Celia Hype". I've always been a PLPD freak. I've been with the community for a few years now, hopping on and off with activity. And, as I mentioned, my activity has recently spiked- for the better. In the past, I've made regrettable decisions, which have been reflected on my record. I really want to get more involved and expand my record by becoming a Helper with the PERPHeads community. I feel like it's a big, great opportunity for myself. I really feel like I have the information that a Helper is required to have to really *click* with the community when needed. Especially with the new players - which is my goal. Their first experience could be their LAST experience, which is why I find it important to answer their questions when they need help. It really forms the first image to have active helpers.

WHY SHOULD WE CHOOSE YOU?
As I said, I think I should be a potential candidate for this position because of my experience. I have an extensive amount of knowledge of both the Paralake Penal Code and the server rules / regulations. I'm always quick to help new members of the community, especially when they need it the most (content, etc.). Since returning back to the PERPHeads community a few months ago, I've been putting a massive amount of activity into the PLPD, getting to the rank of Sergeant. I've kept an active presence on the server and my playtime is great. I'm a genuine, kind-hearted person and I love connecting with other people. And most importantly, I like the idea of 'helping' people, which is why I guess the 'HELP'er position is right for me! I also want to meet more people in the PERPHeads community too!

DO YOU HAVE ANY RELEVANT EXPERIENCE?:
I've got a ton of experience with server moderation / administration. In relation to SeriousRP gamemodes, I've owned and operated several Half-Life 2 Roleplay communities, allowing me to gain a massive amount of experience when it comes to player moderation, player management, and player assistance. I have been with PERPHeads since 2016, giving me a CRAP-load of experience in several different situations. I've even learned from my own mistakes, which is what makes my experience much stronger. You mess up and learn. Aside from what I've mentioned, my experience is pretty gapped from time to time, meaning it's usually on and off.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?:
I personally remember trying to get engaged with the PERPHeads community before. AKA, applying for Enforcer and whatnot. Those, as you could probably imagine, didn't go too well. At the time, I probably wasn't even ready for the role. But now, I'm sure that I am ready for the Helper role and I REALLY want to get involved more with the community. Also - if you don't know who I am, you probably know me, but I tend to change my in-character games quite frequently. For some reason, I can't get used to one particular name! My old name is 'Captain' here. @Henry and I are great friends. That being said, can I start HELP-ing out the players now? Hehe. Also - Happy Holidays.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I believe you're a great candidate, you're very professional and are quite neutral with most of the community. You seem to know the rules well and I've personally never witnessed any breaches or mingy behaviour. Activity could increase, however helpers don't have to be as active as enforcer+. Good luck, you have my support.

Deleted member 5577

this u?
U0E18LO.png
@Illusion™ glad to hear your grandma is ok but kicking her down the stairs isn’t helper material in my opinion

Reaction score
+Support

Big support from me. I known Athena for about 3 years, and she's always remained consistently professional and also being nice to people. She believes in the best in people, I really think she woud make a great candidate for the staff team.

Reaction score
Super helpful guy, to be completely honest the other night. I previously was not a super big fan of Aliyah, but even after I was kind of a dick to the guy. He still offered to get online after I spent 12 hours at work to give me an observation report, on Thanksgiving. We aren't friends or anything, but that for me shows that he gives enough of a damn to be given a chance. Not alot of interaction otherwise, but he's shown himself to be generally a good dude and helpful from what I see as a late night american player. I think he would be an asset to those newer players who ask questions late at night, and it's left to us veteran players who are american or just stay up late. +1 from me.

Reaction score
Great person, good personality. Stays calm incredibly well, and goes out of his own way to help new people in need, activity could be better but +support from my side.

A1L

Reaction score
You were a pretty nice guy to me back in 17/18, when you were called Joe Diamond(? I'll look like an arse if it isn't you.) and seemed like you always had a heart for helping others, not been on much recently so my word isn't worth much. GL
Yeah wrong person, joe diamond is @Illusion™

Status
Not open for further replies.