Server Suggestion Car Dealer heist mission.

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Car Dealer heist mission.
Suggestion Description: Adding a car dealer heist mission, where you must steal a car from the Car dealer, drive it through certain checkpoints, then ditch the vehicle in a certain location and flee. Users should be paid on how damaged the vehicle is.

The idea:
Setup for this update should add a podium in front of the car customisation NPC inside of the car dealership which will hold a 2.8 million + car.
Players should be able to do this mission in a group of no more or less than 2 players.
This should be unavailable if there are less than 3 officers online.

- You attain the mission through the drug dealer or criminal NPC.
- You head to car dealer, where you can be given the following options:
Regular: Gunpoint the NPC, and demand the keys for the vehicle.
Influence 5 skill: Ask the NPC For the car keys because you wish to buy the car but want to see the interior.
- You get in the car, turn on the engine, and drive it out of the shop. Upon arriving at Flobers street, the alarm at the car dealer will trigger notifying police what car was just stolen from the car dealer.
- You must then drive the car to 2 random checkpoints on the highway, before you get the location on where to drop it off.
- Upon ditching the car at the agreed location, you must then escape on foot or in another vehicle to another district of the map to receive your money.

Payouts should be affected by the condition of the car upon drop off, The number of cops online, and how many crew mates weren’t arrested.

Drop off points I suggest include:
- Harbour water tower
- Beach parking lot
- Under the city highway bend
- Stonehenge forest
- Creepy tree
- Forest between the subs off-ramp and farm fields
- Suburbs park
- Cronvist cluster (whatever it’s called)
- Suburbs fredys alleyway

Why should this be added?:
- a fun car Chase heist, like what bank raids are to TFU, these can be the RTU version of a bank raid.
- Same jist as the Player car scrapping idea but doesn’t involve having to steal another players car and inconvenience them.
- More money making as a criminal without necessarily needing PVP skills if you’re good at driving.

What negatives could this have?:
- coding
- Potential collateral damage during pursuits

Reaction score
+1
I agree and I love the creativity that this opens up for racers or people like me who would honestly enjoy this play style of high speed pursuits

Reaction score
I highly disagree in this suggestion as if i was just buying a car at the Car Dealer i would probably be a suspect,
i think that the Car Dealer shouldn't be used as a Heist Location due to people spawning their cars there, this goes the same for Main Garage.

If this was to be added this would probably be abused by players as stealing a car is easy and so is driving off so if it was added there should be a cooldown for the amount of vehicles that are allowed to be stolen within a time limit in Car Dealer. It would be hard for officers to catch the suspect because when the player who stole the vehicle drops it off what happens to the vehicle?

1-

Reaction score
i mean bank heists are a thing and people have to go there to buy houses. there could be an alarm system similar to the jewelry store robbery mission so the cops get a description of the suspect and car to make things more challenging. Police also don't need the actual car to get a conviction; they just need to see the guy stealing it.

Like cmon man people should be able to do fun shit on the server. it's a game after all

Reaction score
I still believe it isn't a great idea as the Bank Heist is kinda different, you go into the Bank to steal money not Cars.
If i came and stole a Bugatti then drove off it would be kind of impossible to catch up to the speed.

Reaction score
I still believe it isn't a great idea as the Bank Heist is kinda different, you go into the Bank to steal money not Cars.
If i came and stole a Bugatti then drove off it would be kind of impossible to catch up to the speed.
Plpd have things they can use too stop a car even if it is much faster then pd cars

Reaction score
Plpd have things they can use too stop a car even if it is much faster then pd cars
Yes i know that, i am rtu myself but i still don't believe it's a good idea.
I would actually rather have a Gas Station Robbery update.

Reaction score
as a master driver i would say this is an easy way to get money so +rep

Reaction score
I highly disagree in this suggestion as if i was just buying a car at the Car Dealer i would probably be a suspect,
i think that the Car Dealer shouldn't be used as a Heist Location due to people spawning their cars there, this goes the same for Main Garage.

If this was to be added this would probably be abused by players as stealing a car is easy and so is driving off so if it was added there should be a cooldown for the amount of vehicles that are allowed to be stolen within a time limit in Car Dealer. It would be hard for officers to catch the suspect because when the player who stole the vehicle drops it off what happens to the vehicle?

1-
Well if you read the idea, it would be organised like a bank robbery so youd need to buy the mission from the drug dealer as if it were any other heist, plus if you weren’t involved you’d be warranted. You don’t just constantly run back and fourth stealing and dropping off cars, you are Forced to drive it across the highway in 2 random locations giving police a chance to catch up. Your argument about it being “a place people do something at” is entirely a moot point when the current bank raid takes over the whole main area of the city which doesn’t just prevent access to buying properties, but also to materials, and even locations required to be visited in the in game tutorial missions.

Sounds like a skill issue.