Car driving bugg - Chevrolet Chevelle SS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Type of bug: Car driving bugg - Chevrolet Chevelle SS

Description of the bug: When you upgrade the Chevrolet Chevelle SS twice the handling of the car becomes so bad it is almost an unusable car.

I understand that there will be cars in Perp that have a better handling than others. But I do feel the handling of the Chevrolet Chevelle has just reached a point in which it is so bad to drive it’s almost unrealistic and makes the car not viable to use. Which is a shame since the aesthetic of the car looks sweet.
I am used to drive cars in paralake (some of them with bad steering) but the Chevrolet Chevelle is a new lvl. He can drift U-turns and sometimes makes a turn out of the blue. I think the car drives unrealistically bad especially if you consider that if you upgrade it twice its a 800k car.

I understand that no car is perfect and that every car should have it’s up and down sights. But I think the cars down sights are just a to major flaw almost better to buy a mini. Especially because you can’t drive a double upgraded car so you will only notice when you have already spend a lot of money.

How to reproduce the bug: Buy the Chevrolet Chevelle SS → Upgrade it twice → Drive around

Time stamp(s): Every time I drive the car around.

Media:
*sorry for the sniffle

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Reaction score
It’s a muscle car, the Dodge Challenger 1970 has the same issues. This is the deal with all the vintage muscle cars IIRC. Just adapt to it or sell ur chevelle for a Honda CRX.

Status
Not open for further replies.