CensoredExe | Enforcer Application V2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: censoredExe

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:72160298

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER?:

I've been a helper for nearly 3 months now, and I truly believe I'm ready for the Enforcer role. During the time span that I've been a helper, I've been given many opportunities to learn and grow from the current staff team - through /help and F6's, I believe I've put in a lot of time into helping the community and giving back to newer players. As well as through F6's and help chat, I've helped a few newer players in person, whether that be through teaching them certain game mechanics or donating cash to players who have lost cash due to raids.

I've been a member of this community for a long long time and I want to give back more. I've done a lot of work for the server through PLPD, programming work and Helper duties and I believe I'm ready to take on a more administrative role that will allow me to assist the current staff team with the influx of reports and F6's due to newer players. I've been very active recently trying to prove myself and I truly believe I'm ready for the next step up, and I doubt any staff members that know me will be against me for the role of enforcer.

I have a lot of people I'd like to call friends on the staff team, and it's really inspired me to go for the role. I want to give this role my best and dedicate my time to it and I really hope you guys can give me that chance. I believe the role will not only allow me to give back, but it'll allow me to learn and improve on myself, another reason I really want to go for the role.

The community has meant a lot to me for a very large portion of my life since I was very young I've been playing perp (2014~) , and for a lot of that time I was younger and dumber, but I've matured, grown and learnt from the staff team, and I hope that's enough for the admins to give me a chance for the enforcer role.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?:
I'm thankful for the entire staff team for the past 2 and a half months for the experience of being a helper, and hope I will soon be joining them in a more capable role!

Ophelia

Banned
Reaction score
+1
I believe Chris deserves Enforcer, He's been helpful to new players and helping others. And enforces the rules amazingly.

Status
Not open for further replies.