CensoredExe | Helper Application V3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: censored.exe

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:72160298

IN-GAME NAME: Chris Jenson

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE A HELPER?:
After being in the community for a long time now, since 2014 on and off, and becoming extremely active again for just over a year, for a long time I've wanted to give back. Some of the ways I believe I've done this most recently has been ParalakeNews, something which I get paid nothing to manage, develop and maintain (Full disclosure, like other Journalists I get paid per article I write). In a broader way, I believe becoming an RTU trainer and training supervisor has also allowed me to help out the community, though more specifically newer officers and trainers.

I'm mentioning this because I can't think of another way to help the community and to give back, without the obvious option of joining the staff team, the community means a ton to me, and it's really important to me that I'm able to give back and improve the experience in any way possible, even if minor.

WHY SHOULD WE CHOOSE YOU?
Like mentioned above, I believe I've already done a lot towards helping the community and giving back and I'd love the chance to prove myself within this role while also giving back to the community by using the privileges of the Helper role to help and give back to the community.
I feel like over the past several months I've genuinely improved and matured a lot, I now spend a lot of time helping newer players and running ParalakeNews in an attempt to create somewhat informative posts to help get the community more involved as well as to make the community stand out to newer players, whilst promoting the guide's website through ours to again help these newer players.

I believe I've shown a lot of dedication to the community and promise throughout my projects, PLPD work as well as my conduct in-game, and I'd really love for the chance not only to prove myself but to give back and help out the community and new players.

Here are some qualities I believe I possess that would help me with the role:
  • Dedication to the community
  • Extensive and in-depth understanding of the server rules
  • Extensive and in-depth understanding of server mechanics (useful for Helper, as I can explain and teach newer members)
  • I'm always friendly and go out of my way to help out
  • Un bias under all situations
  • Professionalism and maturity
I believe I've shown these qualities throughout my time on the server, time within PLPD, and ParalakeNews where I've had to coordinate with SA to create a new form of RP and source of income for several players, as well as create a new RP experience for the entire community by creating nearly daily articles (all of which I have some part in planning and organising).

DO YOU HAVE ANY RELEVANT EXPERIENCE?:
I don't have an insane amount of experience relating to this, but I do have loosely related administration and moderation experience. I'm currently an administrator for the YouTuber Brian Mendoza's discord, former moderator for the Insurgency Sandstorm discord, former-moderator for GrandTheftRust and I have some loose GMod moderation experience from when I was younger on smaller GMod Dark RP servers.

As well as this, which I feel is more relevant, I have a large amount of experience working with the current staff team as well as much of the community for things like ParalakeNews, PLPD Traffic Training Supervisor and smaller things.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?:
I'd love for the opportunity to give back to the community after everything it's given me and I believe this is the only logical next step.

I truly appreciate any and all feedback, as it helps me learn and improve, and I urge people to give feedback, even if you feel it may be meaningless.

Lastly, I thank anyone who took the time to read my application, and any consideration from Administration and SA for the role is truly appreciated.

Requirements
  • Your time played on the server must be at least one week (press Q in-game to check this) ✅ - I have 2 months, 14 days and 23 hours.
  • No warnings within the last month or bans within the last month, this includes both the forums and the server. ✅
  • You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforce them. ✅
  • You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server ✅

Deleted member 5577

I disagreed with your previous application on the grounds that I didn’t believe you displayed the correct levels of professionalism required for any staff role, however, I have definitely seen an increased amount of professionalism from you, not only while as cop but as the editor of paralake news. You take that role seriously and I believe this demonstrates your capability to take a low level staff role like this seriously and fulfil your duties efficiently. +Support

(sorry for grammar, on phone)

Reaction score
I disagreed with your previous application on the grounds that I didn’t believe you displayed the correct levels of professionalism required for any staff role, however, I have definitely seen an increased amount of professionalism from you, not only while as cop but as the editor of paralake news. You take that role seriously and I believe this demonstrates your capability to take a low level staff role like this seriously and fulfil your duties efficiently. +Support

(sorry for grammar, on phone)
Your feedback truly means a lot, I know previously you've been a critic, so it means a lot you think I'm now capable of the role.

Reaction score
A few months ago I would've absolutely disagreed with this application but I think you're a fairly decent bloke now. However I've not seen you a lot in game due to my inactiveness to properly judge that. Maybe if you eat a hot pepper and post it you'll definitely get helper?

Reaction score
A few months ago I would've absolutely disagreed with this application but I think you're a fairly decent bloke now. However I've not seen you a lot in game due to my inactiveness to properly judge that. Maybe if you eat a hot pepper and post it you'll definitely get helper?
I did not need reminding I did that LMAO
Thanks anyway, I think I’ve changed a lot for the better

Reaction score
I believe you could provide somewhat of a decent level of interest in this role, but I'd like to see more of you in OOC and Help chat, assisting players and interacting with community members.

I have no major issues with you at all, and good luck.

Reaction score
I believe you could provide somewhat of a decent level of interest in this role, but I'd like to see more of you in OOC and Help chat, assisting players and interacting with community members.

I've been helping lots in help chat recently and in OOC, I'm trying to help more whenever im on!
Thanks for the feedback

Reaction score
From what I have seen of you in-game you definitely possess the right qualities for the role. You are calm, collected, and strike a good balance between professionalism and being fun to play with. As others have said, I would like to see you more in OOC and in the Help chat; don't feel as though you can't answer questions or queries in either because you don't have the Helper tag.

Continue down the right path and I would be more than happy to see you as a Helper. I wish you the best of luck with your application!

Reaction score
From what I have seen of you in-game you definitely possess the right qualities for the role. You are calm, collected, and strike a good balance between professionalism and being fun to play with. As others have said, I would like to see you more in OOC and in the Help chat; don't feel as though you can't answer questions or queries in either because you don't have the Helper tag.

Continue down the right path and I would be more than happy to see you as a Helper. I wish you the best of luck with your application!
Thanks a lot for the feedback, I’ll definitely try harder and put more in to helping in help chat etc, as I’ve been doing recently!

Reaction score
From my time in the PD, I recognise your name. You're really professional when playing police and your application is very promising too. Good luck on helper!

Reaction score
Before I was banned, I always took a disliking to you because you seemed very immature, annoying and minged around a lot. Since I've returned though, you seem like a decent guy and you've been professional whilst on duty and I haven't really had any negative encounters with you. Keep doing what you're doing and you'll go beyond Helper in a few months.

Reaction score
Before I was banned, I always took a disliking to you because you seemed very immature, annoying and minged around a lot. Since I've returned though, you seem like a decent guy and you've been professional whilst on duty and I haven't really had any negative encounters with you. Keep doing what you're doing and you'll go beyond Helper in a few months.
Really appreciate this, I've been really committed to becoming a more mature person

Reaction score
You're a nice guy, we had a lot of good moments in the past. In terms of behaviour, its definitely improved from the past and you're really professional when it comes to being on duty. Although as others have pointed out, I haven't noticed any activity in help chat or any interest in a staff role, along with rule knowledge. I'm neutral with your application and wish you good luck.

Reaction score
You're a nice guy, we had a lot of good moments in the past. In terms of behaviour, its definitely improved from the past and you're really professional when it comes to being on duty. Although as others have pointed out, I haven't noticed any activity in help chat or any interest in a staff role, along with rule knowledge. I'm neutral with your application and wish you good luck.
Appreciate the feedback
A few follow ups,
How should I display interest in a staff position other than applying for it?
How should I display rule knowledge other than following all the rules?
Also, I’ve been trying my best to reply as much as possible in help chat, which I hope you’ll notice an improvement soon!

Reaction score
Appreciate the feedback
A few follow ups,
How should I display interest in a staff position other than applying for it?
How should I display rule knowledge other than following all the rules?
Also, I’ve been trying my best to reply as much as possible in help chat, which I hope you’ll notice an improvement soon!
I will admit though, it's hard to reply when all the staff take over.

Reaction score

But it isn't his job at the moment!

Status
Not open for further replies.