CensoredExe | Helper Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: censored.exe

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:72160298

IN-GAME NAME: Chris Jenson

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE A HELPER?:
There's a lot of reasons I want to be a helper but I think it can be summed up with a few main reasons.

Perpheads has been a big part of my life that past 6 years since I first played in 2014. I can remember back then when I used to be only 10 years old daydreaming about coming home to play, I've always loved the community and like said, It's been a big part of my life for a long time.
The community has given me so much over the years and I've made a ton of friends - and I'd like to finally give back to the community. I know I'm not perfect, however, I believe this role will help me improve and give me the chance to help new players and old by improving their experience.
As well as how much I wish to help the community, I believe the role would help me to grow, improve and learn from the amazing people on the staff team.

WHY SHOULD WE CHOOSE YOU?

I believe I should be chosen because of my dedication to the community and willingness to take in criticism and grow from it. I think I've shown my dedication to the community through the sites I've made to enhance the experience for players on PERP as well as the roles I've taken on within PD.
I know I'm not perfect, and I don't 100% believe id even be ready for an enforcer role yet, though I'm confident I'm ready for Helper and hope that not only can I improve peoples experience, but I can learn and hopefully improve to the point of being able to apply for further roles.

I believe I have a number of qualities that help with this role;

• In-depth knowledge of all the rules and server laws.
  • I'm friendly and know the majority of the community well
  • I have experience working in teams which I believe I've shown whilst as an RTT.
  • I'm extremely dedicated to the community and very active.
  • I am mature, and professional when need be
  • I seek constructive criticism and have approached staff members and community members who I know I've had troubles with, asking for ways to improve. I always learn from my past.
  • I'm not bias
I love this community and really want to give back as it's given me so much over the years. I think in recent months I've grown a lot and I believe this role will allow me to grow and learn even more.

DO YOU HAVE ANY RELEVANT EXPERIENCE?:
I've been in the community on and off for 6 years and am a SGT in PD and work closely with many staff members. Outside of PERP I've worked in staff teams for GrandTheftRust (moderator) most recently, am currently an administrator for Brian Mendoza's discord server, was a moderator for the official Insurgency Sandstorm discord and other large discords.

I've also been staff in a number of smaller Gmod servers, though nothing worth mentioning.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?:
I love this community, and whether I'm accepted or not, I want to put more into the community to help out. I believe this is the perfect role for me and can help me learn and improve whilst doing more for the community.
I truly appreciate any feedback and consideration.

Requirements
  • Your time played on the server must be at least one week (press Q in-game to check this) ✅ - I have 2 months, 5 days and 3 hours. Approx 1580 hours.
  • No warnings within the last month or bans within the last month, this includes both the forums and the server. ✅
  • You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforce them. ✅
  • You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server ✅

Reaction score
I think you're a nice guy and all but you just don't suit the description of a helper sorry mate. You're barely active and I've never seen you be helpful in OOC/Help. I also think you sometimes try to annoy people to get a reaction out of them. But maybe that was a one off?

Reaction score
I play baiscally everyday for the majority of the day. And I don't see you active that often tbh. Now maybe we're on at different times but I've seen you on like 4 times in the past 2 weeks

Deleted member 5577

I don't think you display the right levels of professionalism especially from what I've seen while you've been a cop and I don't feel like you'd be able to use your administrative powers fairly and unbiasedly. It would also be a worry with the ability to Phys gun other players you're not able to even use a taser professionally as a cop.

Reaction score
Haven't seen you on that much except a couple of times, perhaps you lack the activity requirement?

Reaction score
Recently ive been playing slightly less, however im playing back to my old standards now. The past 2 weeks ive been on an average of 6 hours a day though.

Reaction score
I somewhat agree with you, however, I believe helper would help me step up to further administrative roles. As mentioned in the application, I don't truly believe im ready for Enforcer, but I believe the Helper role will help me improve and learn.
Helper doesn't have any real administrative powers to my knowledge.

Deleted member 5577

They have the power to physgun other players and their props as well as have the responsibility of moderating the forums to some extent and have to maintain a professional attitude while doing this and I don't think you display this I'm glad you can see this too but maybe because of this its not the right time to apply for helper until you've proved yourself away from your previous attitude

Reaction score
+1 I have seen you on the server plenty of times to know that you can become a great addition to the helper team, in addition I do see you help out a lot in the /help and I believe that you deserve this role so good luck.

Reaction score
Don't get me wrong, I like you, but I feel that you need to learn the rules a lot more. You have been receiving bans often. 2 in April. I know that was only 2 months ago, but how can we tell if these are going to keep happening?
I know I haven't been on as much as I usually do, but just from looking at these, it doesn't seem great, quite a lot of 3.4.

I'm going to remain NEUTRAL for the time being.
Good luck, however.

Status
Not open for further replies.