Change of map?

Reaction score
I may have a bad memory, but haven't PERP always used this map? How about switching to Evocity or something? Or maybe start a new project in developing a new map?

I'm just trying to figure out ways to help bring people back to the server. Don't hate me pliz

A1L

Reaction score
I like the new idea of a new map but I don't think PERPHeads would want to make a new map considering they have Paralake.

Reaction score
We used to have a custom version of evocity back in 2013-2014. Then we got Paralake which is way better suited for the server. Also, changing map would require a lot of re-coding.

Google Chrome

Communication Banned
Reaction score
There is rarely a update on thing on the server and you want a new map... Well if they start doing this new map now it will take them like a year and a half to be done.

A1L

Reaction score
They can add like a mini city or new area.

I believe they have said this before but I believe they had to remove some bits of the maps cause they reached their source limit or whatever it is just to add Projex, so I don't think they will be able to.

*So currently I think they're at the limit of the map*

Reaction score
it's one of the few things that's still good about the server, noty

another update would be cool tho

Reaction score
There's no way they will change the map, the map is just fine and is perfect. its just getting people to join and stay playing as they'll lose their money etc.