Change rule 4.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
What rule do you wish to Edit/Add: 4.4 - road crew workers
Your version of the rule: include that just hooking a vehicle up is not allowed without permission from a police officer.
Why do you believe this rule should be Added/Edited: I was taken aside by administrator blackdown rightfully as I was pissing about while road crew. He told me to review the rules and gave me a second chance. The rule states that I can’t impound or boot a vehicle without permission from law enforcement personnel. There is nothing there about towing a vehicle in order to move it, and I was at bazaar after a shootout had occurred and a police vehicle was blocking multiple vehicles in, so I decided to hook it up and try to move it. Which resulted in a 3 day blacklist despite no mention of hooking up a car and moving it within rule 4.4. Either the rule needs clarifying here or I was wrongfully punished

Reaction score
I feel like we are missing context. Also saying that you wanted to piss about does not help your case. The rule is very easy to understand in which if towing a car an Leo must be informed before doing so.
The rule specifically states impound/boot. No mentioning of towing. Didn’t say I wanted to, he warned me for pissing about hence I followed the rule, or at least I thought I was. Police car parked horizontally blocking two cars in at bazaar and all officers are dead, and the rule doesn’t say anything about moving a car.

Reaction score
Are you here to propose a real rule change or to dispute your blacklist? I really do not see why the rule should be changed, it not your job to tow police cars without permission. If you think a car is blocking the road your always free to contact law enforcement and ask them for permission. There are multiple ways to deal with the situation your describing with the rules that are implemented right now.

Roadcrew workers have shown in the past that they cannot deal with this responsibility.

Last edited:
Reaction score
The rule specifically states impound/boot. No mentioning of towing. Didn’t say I wanted to, he warned me for pissing about hence I followed the rule, or at least I thought I was. Police car parked horizontally blocking two cars in at bazaar and all officers are dead, and the rule doesn’t say anything about moving a car.
When towing any vehicle, you are expected to apply a boot. Seems the rule is written on the assumption that all RC do that by default.

Reaction score
Are you here to propose a real rule change or to dispute your blacklist? I really do not see why the rule should be changed, it not your job to tow police cars without permission. If you think a car is blocking the road your always free to contact law enforcement and ask them for permission. There are multiple ways to deal with the situation your describing with the rules that are implemented right now.

Roadcrew workers have shown in the past that they cannot deal with this responsibility.
ok

Status
Not open for further replies.