Charlie Collins 3.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Sam | Sam Arnolds

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Charlie Collins

His/Her SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:121577303

Why Should This Player Be Punished: Because police were responding to an incident where a man was shot, a TFU was then gunned down however this officer decided that with no guns and only a batton to rush me and stay right up close in the crime scene, I only had a couple of bullets left however if I didn't he would have had no chance of surviving and ultimately breaking 3.4

@Slayerduck @Charlie Collins
Evidence (Demo Required):

Tick: N/A

Last edited:
Reaction score
Ok now it is my time to say my side of the story, So as you can see i ran up on him when his back was turned on me and my first plan was that he wasnt going to look as me and i would be able to take him down, But as i got close to him he turn at that point i was like i am to far in to stop now so i hit him, Taking him down and arresting him if needed i an upload my part of it for when i knocked him down and before it, [IF NEEDED]. I also spoke to some other officers about it in looc and they said it was fine for me to do it, The main reason why i did try it is because of the fact that 1 It happend before and the guy got promoted for it, Wasnt my intent to get promoted but to knock you down yes. 2 I only ran up to talk to Paul as he only just go there so i was going to update him and he didnt say anything else about it.

Reaction score
The fact that you were there for the entirety of the time knowing I was armed and after I kill EVERY officer you run up to me with a baton instead of fleeing which makes this 3.4 and 3.6.

Reaction score
Yes and i am a officer i aint a civ i will stay there until it is code 4 i was doing my duties as a officer and well that was them. and how am i one to know that they all died, I didnt see the bodies go down i only saw 2 life alerts go off.

Reaction score
Its the fact that you stayed there seeing a gunfight and then trying to take me down with no firearm.

Reaction score
People love gunning down PO's who are fleeing or standing in crime scenes and from his POV he must have thought leeroy jenkins was the best way to go. Now the fact you didn't have enough ammo is on you, there was a other AR a few months ago with the same incident and it was denied. If anyone can find it put it in the comments.

Reaction score
Denied

Chris said:
Yes, I'd be upset too. But let's take an objective look at the player's actions:

Fight or Flight is the decision that was to be made in such a short time.

True, the P.O. had the 'flight' option to run away, and this option would have carried far less risk!

But, in the heat of the moment after seeing his colleagues sprayed down, he took the opportunity to have a stab at you while you were disadvantaged - reloading. With a bit of luck, you died anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.