Cheaper Guns Suggestion Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Discussion Post: https://perpheads.com/threads/make-guns-cheaper.35280/

Main Idea: Make weapons cheaper then what they are now.

Full description of the idea:
Lower the amount needed of materials needed for all the weapons currently on PERP.

Why should it be added?:
Discussion post had positive ratings towards the post.
Many people suggest that low cost weapons can help solve saltiness and toxicity towards OOC chat.
Helps sweaters be able to defend against cops and high tier raiders.
Server will have more criminal RP.

Pros:
More people willingly able to shoot people without worrying about losing $$
More crafting shops at bazaar
Easier for sweaters to get the hang of the weapon mechanics
Sweaters are able to afford them
Less salt/crying in Out of character chat
More organizations being able to fight off players
People can invest all their millions of unused cash @Cody Garrett

Cons:
none

Reaction score
Current weapon prices are absurd, a basic AK-47 with a full mag will cost 16k
unknown.png

Now, what if you want a red dot & comp? That'll run you up to 24k
unknown.png

Let's say you get raided by police and lose your planter boxes as well, that'll run you up to 42k. Not including the seeds, pots, and ammo you'll use.
unknown.png
Oh, lets not forget the 10k ticket. So in total you will lose a minimum of 16-26k depending on ticket and a maximum of 42-52k
How the fuck are new players supposed to deal with this lmao

Deleted member 4983

even old players can't deal with it, help me.

Reaction score
The bumerclart prices are to high. lil yute need to lower, make sure you tag the rasterclarts for notice man

Reaction score
The thing is though, the money you get by just growing and fishing is absurd, the amount got highered badly so the prices of the guns rose slightly aswell, market inflation on multiple things, don't see the problem to be honest...

Deleted member 4983

noone wants to sit and grow 24/7 dat shit gAy

Reaction score
I also think that you should be able to level up firearms quicker since I'm relatively new my firearms are pretty low. Even though i have crafted alot of low level pistols,

Reaction score
Normally I'd say "fArM mOnYEE beTTeR nOoB" But considering I'm spending about 5k for comps on a 18k gun just to make the gun remotely usable just to get shot down by TFU who paid nothing (Except £20 on paypal amirite @ayjay ツ ) I'd say we should make guns better prices because Tescos: every little helps.

Plus, considering every gun civillians can own in Paralake are straight up and blatant counterfeits, Paying stupid amounts of money for an AK someone made using a stove, some planks of wood and scrap materials makes no sense.

JER

Reaction score
+Support this is why i crafted bought 200+ pistols, because officers get a hard on confiscating my rifles for that $500

Reaction score
Reduce the price of "piece of metal" to $300, easiest way to execute this idea imo.

Reaction score
Revert all gun prices, except the M4, it should have a price reduction but not cost 9k to craft. Also, remove refined metal as it just makes us do math...

MATH

Status
Not open for further replies.