Chevrolet C10 boost

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Description of the idea: Increase the top speed when its upgraded. I think top speed is 50 when its unupgraded ( NOT SURE! Cant check because i already got one with 2 upgrades and the top speed is only 50 ) Tbh 70-75 would be nice with 2x upgrades

Why should this be added? (pros): More enjoyment while driving around and its more realistic because when you upgrade your car you optimizes the engine which will get more HP = faster car

What negatives could this have? (cons): Nothing i can think of right now

*Other additions: [list here]

Reaction score
Why should this 1 car get a buff over any other car? A car's speed is based on its price, if you want a faster car you need to spend more money and get a more expensive car, so if you want this car to go faster it should cost more.

Reaction score
Why should this 1 car get a buff over any other car? A car's speed is based on its price, if you want a faster car you need to spend more money and get a more expensive car, so if you want this car to go faster it should cost more.
I mean it should go faster with upgrades?

Reaction score
this is a lowly priced truck that's over 50 years old with speeds that are scaled to the map which is why it doesn't maintain a higher speed and stays similar to other vehicles in its price point

Reaction score
I mean it should go faster with upgrades?
And i never said that only this car would get a buff over any car, All non supercars should get buffed when its upgraded especially when you pay alot of money for double upgrades

Reaction score
this is a lowly priced truck that's over 50 years old with speeds that are scaled to the map which is why it doesn't maintain a higher speed and stays similar to other vehicles in its price point
Yes but when car engine is optimized it goes faster doesnt matter which car or what age the car has

Reaction score
Its a cheap truck that does what it's supposed to do and does not need a speed buff at all specifically.

I made a suggestion awhile ago to boost the speed of all cars and to my knowledge it was accepted.

Also, unupgraded, this car does around 33 MPH.

Reaction score
What I think that @rogue and @Hoisin Duck Wrap thought is that this is a suggestion to buff this specific vehicle, while in reality this is more or less a bug report in a way, as the car, when upgraded, does not get the performance increase as expected, according to @Andoyan

I haven't tried the car, but I think the 50 MPH top speed matches something in the 300-350k range, and more or less fits what a car in the 100k-150k(?) range would have a speed of, were it to be upgraded. But as I said, I haven't tried the car and don't know its price, so I cannot say anything for certain.

Reaction score
Its a cheap truck that does what it's supposed to do and does not need a speed buff at all specifically.

I made a suggestion awhile ago to boost the speed of all cars and to my knowledge it was accepted.

Also, unupgraded, this car does around 33 MPH.
Yes but it should get a better speed buff when you upgrade it. Thats what i want

Reaction score
so what you're saying is that it doesn't increase in speed when you upgrade it? It just stays at 50mph even with double upgrades?

Reaction score
so what you're saying is that it doesn't increase in speed when you upgrade it? It just stays at 50mph even with double upgrades?
Yes mine is double upgraded and the max speed is 50 mph With upgrades

Reaction score
From what I see is that your car is priced along the transit range, it gives up some speed to give place for some more trunk storage (same as cadillac, GMC van, etc) Tbh if you really want a better car, pay for a bit more, there are enough mid range cars with some nice trunks and good looks. If any boost should be happening it should be a small % of the speed of all cars and not just your van specifically cause you realized how slow it was after investing money, just stall it and buy something better instead.

Reaction score
From what I see is that your car is priced along the transit range, it gives up some speed to give place for some more trunk storage (same as cadillac, GMC van, etc) Tbh if you really want a better car, pay for a bit more, there are enough mid range cars with some nice trunks and good looks. If any boost should be happening it should be a small % of the speed of all cars and not just your van specifically cause you realized how slow it was after investing money, just stall it and buy something better instead.
I Dont want a better car i already got cars worth millions. Yes all cars should get some % boost and if that would happen i think more people would drive other cars aswell and not just super cars

Reaction score
Your car is double upgraded and goes the double upgrade speed. The default speed is under 35 mph.

Reaction score
disagree with giving this truck a particular buff but i do agree with allowing cheaper cars under a certain price being able to get a 3rd upgrade to get a higher top speed to make cheaper cars more viable and useful if you are willing to put in the investment

Status
Not open for further replies.