Chickens helper app

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
[PH]Aaron - new steam name instead of chicken!
IN-GAME NAME: Aaron Roycewicz AGE: 14 COUNTRY: England STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:41291045 WHAT ARE YOU APPLYING FOR? (ENFORCER/HELPER)Helper
WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER/HELPER: Well its not about the ranks i am bothered about, its helping the players whether new or old regulars people always need help,The server has lots of people who are friendly and i am one of them, i help-out in the help chat whenever i am online sometimes ask questions myself i have showed people where PD Was and road-crew since when i joined Reiss Howard showed me around so i am following what he did.

​I am mature for my age , i might sound a bit of a squeak but if i was really under 12 i wouldn't play garrysmod i would be playing minecraft where there is no mic communication, yes i have been banned before and twice let off, By Ben when i flipped a table and it flipped another table which moved the other desk.

If i did get helper i would love to help-out the community i have 3 days playtime but played since September i left for s while and came back after some of my friends got banned so i now go solo, sometimes with friends but i think i would be a good helper because i have over 2270 + hours last week on PH I have had 48+ hours this week but more when i come on today im active at around 13pm GMT UK to 10pm (Only cause school off) if school was on it will be 16:00 - 21:30 Then i will go watch Television

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER: Goodgamers Community [13 - 14 Months] , Distribution Gaming [1 month]
DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: Thank you for reading my application.
CONTACT INFORMATION Aaron.duffbeer1 on Skype - Chicken with bear photo on steam.

Sorry for messy app

Reaction score
I did have -support however, you are very active, funny, and you're a great person overall.

I'm going Neutral. I want you to show me you deserve this role.

Reaction score
-Support

Im going -Support on this because i dont really SEE you helping people in /help
Sorrry dude.

Reaction score
Im probably not on when you are on , or dont see you in game cause im sure you own the red bmw and i only just got to know you plus when you was banned that was my active time.

Joe

Reaction score
+support you a great helper and is always online

Reaction score
+ support. becasue your username is amazing and you are a great roleplayer. But i dont think you are ready yet so -supoort on the application

Reaction score
I have tons of experience with servers on being admin , but i dont want to be admin so i applied for helper

Reaction score
+ Support from my side guys ;
-Funny
- Active
-Cool

Guys, judge from your personal opinions, not others - Gandhi Howard

Reaction score
Due to inactivity and alot of wrong answers in /help this is a -support from me - this is a temporarly support and it will be changed if the player can proove to me that he's worth the spot. -Daymon

Trande

John Daymon said:
Due to inactivity and alot of wrong answers in /help this is a -support from me - this is a temporarly support and it will be changed if the player can proove to me that he's worth the spot. -Daymon
No need for "-Daymon" We all can see your name, inclusive picture. -Trande

Reaction score
John Daymon said:
Dunno why i tend to do it

Reaction score
jjjackier;n12104 said:
-Support

Sorrry dude.

yes i changed my names sorry from Chicken to Hairy bear from that to [LOGP] Aaron to finally [PH] Aaron

Reaction score
jjjackier;n12104 said:
-Support

Sorrry dude.

Sorry about that i went afk from college work (1 day release) assignments.

Reaction score
Napoleon Bonaparte said:
Sorry but i never seen you, and im in GMC like you, i cant say very things about you. -+neutral
We roleplayed as swat together other day

Reaction score
Robert_Kingston said:
+ support. becasue your username is amazing and you are a great roleplayer. But i dont think you are ready yet so -supoort on the application
Saw you on , we spoke and had quite a bit of fun , hope you change your mind

Reaction score
jjjackier said:
-Support

Sorrry dude.
Never seen you on either nor doing it in help chat , but ty for your support

Reaction score
SenlinGames said:
I did have -support however, you are very active, funny, and you're a great person overall.

I'm going Neutral. I want you to show me you deserve this role.
You changed your mind thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.