Christmas meals.

Reaction score
What did you have on Xmas eve, Christmas Day, and Boxing Day?

Xmas eve I had sushi, flatbread pizza, pork pie, and Charcuterie.

Xmas day I had a turkey leg, Roasted ham, Brussel sprouts cooked in bacon, Stuffing balls, Pigs in blankets and caviar. Was almost a perfect meal but the Christmas themed beer was disappointing.

Boxing day I had sushi and leftover Xmas food among other things like charcuterie and crackers and what was leftover of my caviar.

Reaction score
xmas eve:
appetizers: toast with black pudding and apple, toast with salmon and parsley, asparagus cream soup, shrimp cocktail,
main course: Pork cheeks in brown beer with caramelized chicory, pear in wine, cranberries, celery puree, savoy with bacon bits, hot apple and fresh potato croquettes
desert: siberian ice cream surprise: Ice cream parfait, mocha ice cream, soft biscuit, soft meringue

xmas day: asparagus cream soup, fish stew, stuffed turkey, chicory, pear in wine, beans with bacon, Brussels sprouts, potato gratin, baked carrot

"boxing day": left overs from the days before.

Reaction score
u man r posh i had an aldi peri chicken rice bowl on christmas eve and an asda lamb rogan josh on boxing day

boxing day was tragic tho that should always be leftovers but my dad was shit at taking leftovers from my aunts