Circumcised or Uncircumcised

Circumcised or Uncircumcised

• Total voters
Reaction score
Hello everybody I am here to conduct a public survey. The question is basically the title, are you circumcised or uncircumcised?

If you're a little special, uncircumcised is where you still have that long piece of skin on the top half of your penis. Circumcised is when your penis has been brutally and violently mutilated by a Doctor commonly due to religious beliefs.

There are many benefits and drawbacks to being Circumcised but the same goes for being Uncircumcised. Please let us know which you are by replying to this thread or by leaving a vote on the public poll at the top of this thread.

Please do not remove this thread, I am completely serious and doing a social behavior experiment.

Here is a picture of baby @Photon getting his peepee mutilated by a rabbi.
140728-shire-herp-tease_c8zblg

Reaction score
no idea why, but it's probably there for a reason.
atleast you can touch your dingdong without hurting it!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
Still a better thread than my ass or tits poll thread, well done.

I'm circumcised and honestly it doesn't fucking matter. My penis feels fine and comfortable as it is. And no, my penis is still fine without the "protection" of some foreskin. I generally think it's dirty and is just another obstacle to access your important reproductive organ but that's just my opinion

Reaction score
  • Staff
I generally think it's dirty and is just another obstacle to access your important reproductive organ but that's just my opinion

It's not very hard to have good person hygiene and shower every day or two but I need a little explaining on the "obstacle" part, why does it matter lol whos tryna get to my urethra

Reaction score
Losing 3/4ths of sexual pleasure is a load of shit, the bird you fucked was probably just absolutely shite

Reaction score
i was i my shack when filthy foreigner pillagers invaded Gwynedd and ripped my dick clean off just so they could use it to wank to japanese children cartoons

Reaction score
I'm afraid my family does not condone genital mutilation of small children as part of some perverse religious ritual.
Anyone who does this should be arrested imo.

Reaction score
Still a better thread than my ass or tits poll thread, well done.

I'm circumcised and honestly it doesn't fucking matter. My penis feels fine and comfortable as it is. And no, my penis is still fine without the "protection" of some foreskin. I generally think it's dirty and is just another obstacle to access your important reproductive organ but that's just my opinion
2018 creepis was fucking retarded

Reaction score
HAHAHAHAHA CIRCUMCISED PEOPLE HAHAHAHAHAH THEY CUT THEIR PENIS HAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

799.png