Citations preventing legal work to pay off the citation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Discussion Post:

Main idea:
Allowing people to use their job roles respective vehicles with a citation.

Full description of the idea:
Currently if a newer player receives a heavy citation, and they need to work a job to pay it off, there duties are hindered by the ticket. Typically, for newer players, going paramedic or roadcrew is the only way to pay off a hefty citation.

The ONLY Jobs that will allow vehicle usage whilst the owner of said vehicle has a citation will be:
- Medic
- Officer
- Firefighter
- Roadcrew

Why should it be added?:

I remember being new, getting a 10k ticket for killing someone who mugged me, getting my only gun seized, going to work as a paramedic to get the money only to find out that I cannot use my ambulance and end up in jail again for "mAnSlaUgHtEr".

Pros:
- Makes sense
- Newer players wont be hindered with hefty citations.

Cons:
- Might be potential for abuse??? Idk???

Reaction score
Not for RC, seeing as RC is often arrested by police for various crimes, Seems to happen every other day or so. Also, police can partner. If you're stuck with a citation, drive around with another officer until you have enough money to pay it off. It shouldn't take too long, especially if you get a few confiscations in. But for paramedic and firefighter, i do agree with this.

Reaction score
@Zexinity 1.7% is literally nothing if you get a 10k ticket you would buy like a burger and 2 sodas from Fredy's bakery

Status
Not open for further replies.