City Employee Welfare

Status
Not open for further replies.

ModoSN

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Is this a new law or a change to a current law: New law

What law do you wish to change/add: City Employee Welfare

Why should this change/addition be made: To ensure the civil servants of Paralake are treated like humans

What is the aim of this change/addition:

The civil servants of Paralake often give their lives to protect the public. For this reason, I propose that the City Council immediately take action to absorb all medical costs incurred for city workers while in the execution of their duties.

Civil servants have died because they were unable to afford medical care to treat injuries that received while serving the public!

Additional Information:

Deleted member 5577

Paralake city already funds all emergency treatments where the patient would die within the day so I'm not really sure how anyone has died because they couldn't afford free treatment. On top of this servicemen and women are given special access to government radios and are often priorities when it comes to life-saving treatment from field medical staff. And if that isn't enough, those serving in the most dangerous roles are equipped with the gear needed to ensure they survive any serious injury they may face in the execution of their duties. Not only is this idea heavily open to abuse from members of the public coming into government jobs for mere seconds just to access these medical benefits but it is practically redundant with the services already provided, the only cost employees may incur would be for surgery to repair broken legs but as I mentioned before this can be done by a field medic free of charge.

Are you also saying that the general people of Paralake are subhuman? We already treat city employees quite favourably when it comes to medical care on the job if this isn't treating them like humans why aren't you arguing for the same treatment for general citizens?

ModoSN

Communication Banned
Reaction score
YES FREE HEALTHCARE FOR ALL

ModoSN

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Paralake city already funds all emergency treatments where the patient would die within the day so I'm not really sure how anyone has died because they couldn't afford free treatment. On top of this servicemen and women are given special access to government radios and are often priorities when it comes to life-saving treatment from field medical staff. And if that isn't enough, those serving in the most dangerous roles are equipped with the gear needed to ensure they survive any serious injury they may face in the execution of their duties. Not only is this idea heavily open to abuse from members of the public coming into government jobs for mere seconds just to access these medical benefits but it is practically redundant with the services already provided, the only cost employees may incur would be for surgery to repair broken legs but as I mentioned before this can be done by a field medic free of charge.

Are you also saying that the general people of Paralake are subhuman? We already treat city employees quite favourably when it comes to medical care on the job if this isn't treating them like humans why aren't you arguing for the same treatment for general citizens?
There wasn’t a field medic and I ran with a splint ok leave me alone bully

ModoSN

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Does that mean more taxes? Paralake citizens don't really seem to like these.
This actually could be more of a server suggestions and could give the mayor more features?

The mayor could adjust the cost of healthcare, maybe even genes, vehicles repairs etc?

Status
Not open for further replies.