Reaction score
Appealing for: Ban
Appeal type: Apology
Which staff member banned you: @D3V @Ayjay
How long were you banned for: Permanently

Your Steam Name: |Z| Clarky
Your In-game Name: Rhys Ross
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:44595797

Why were you banned/blacklisted: Mass RDM (https://bans.perpheads.com/?search=|Z|+Clarky)
Why should this appeal be considered: I want to start off by saying that I am sorry for the selfless actions and hard time I have put the administration team (especially @D3V) through by being part of a Mass RDM fest - you guys did what was right and it has taught me a lesson to not break a major rule like that ever again. I would also like to apologise to all of those who were affected by my actions, if I honestly could I'd be more than willing to refund those who had lost any sort of items. I have had a lot of my friends come on the server a lot recently and I really want to partake in the fun they are having too. Before I idiotically Mass RDMed, I actually enjoyed the server a lot - I had a couple of hours of game time and used to be premium on the server before I had stopped playing for a while.

If there is anything I need to do in order to prove myself that I will not misbehave again then please do inform me and I will do the best I can possibly do to prove to you guys that I will not pull off any stupid action again.

Additional Comment(s): He wasn't related to the Olsen mass RDMing, had no real clue who Olsen was lmao considering he never really got over a day playtime afaik.
He was just with me and did it because I told him to considering he never played the server properly. He just got caught up in this mess with me, obviously he could've declined my offer but I'd say this one is also partially on me.
Evidence: N/A

Status
Not open for further replies.