Clarky's Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Clarky

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:44595797

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER?: During my time as Helper, I have learned a lot and have gotten along with the staff team for a little while now which shows that I am a team player and I wish to become more useful by applying for Enforcer and help deal with reports as well as continuing my work with giving new players a small hand and answering most questions in the Help chat. Me becoming a Helper has played a huge part in going for me wanting to now apply for Enforcer as it has always been a passion for me to help people during my spare time and I have gained a further experience and knowledge on how to deal with certain situations on the server and I wish to continue going up the chain of ranks, I am also a former Community Manager in a different community which several people may remember me for, I have always stride to work hard and help deal with countless situations.

I have shown very good communication skills in general from interacting with people on the server (especially cop, I play a lot more passively on duty and use my communication skill much more frequently) and the staff team as I am almost always on the TeamSpeak/Slack and the server itself. I believe that I have always had a good attitude since I had come back to the server over two months ago, never showing excessive negativity in terms of my own actions and how I speak to others in-game but more importantly OOC where I will remain mutual with everyone.

I wish to get myself more involved in helping staff deal with situations and to handle reports myself than be so limited of my current powers. I want to as well be in a role of giving crucial information in situations where a rule break may have been committed and handle reports. Sometimes when I am in mid-roleplay I witness a rule break and there is not much I can do about it given that I am only a Helper but the urge of actually wanting to prevent these rule breaks from happening is a lot instead of asking staff and creating reports myself to get something dealt with whereas I can most likely deal with it right away in the most convenient way possible.

I do meet all of the requirements criteria, shown below:
  • Your time played on the server must be at least one week.
  • No recent in-game bans and warnings on record.
  • You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can enforce them.
  • You must have access to and use a microphone. You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?:
Any sort of feedback is much appreciated, as long as it is constructive of course. Thanks for reading my application!

Reaction score
this guy has proven his exceptional knowledge of the game throughout his time as helper and would be a solid asset to the administration team.

+support

Status
Not open for further replies.