Clear ancient records of warnings, bans after a certain time.

Reaction score
Main idea: Clearing ancient records of warnings, bans after a certain time.

Description: The idea is to basically clear warnings that are over 2+ years old, I still have many warnings/bans from 2014 on my record which often make admins wonder why the warning/bans count is so high which then requires them to search for what warnings are recent. Since ancient warnings/bans don't affect how admins judge behavior it might be better to remove them along with it.

Pros: Gives a more overview able list of recent and relevant records, saves the staff time to see what warnings and bans are still relevant.

Cons: I'm not aware of any cons it may have.

Aquaa

Bulky Football Player
Reaction score
IIRC, Warnings disappear from Public visibility after a period of 2 years. I believe this was something implemented up to a year ago. Another staff member can maybe confirm this for me.

View previous replies…
Reaction score
Either 2 or 3 years

View previous replies…
Reaction score
Your warnings are already hidden to users if they're 2 years old iirc, I'm sure staff won't take things such as running across the intersection or other things from years ago into account unless they really have to but staff should still be able to see all your punishments to get an idea of your record, unfortunately your past shouldn't just disappear, just learn from your mistakes and there shouldn't be a problem really

Reaction score
I don't think it's necessary, you were punished for something you did wrong.
Learn from it and don't do it again, and if you do it again you can see by the previous ban, no matter how old that they have done it before.