close/remove thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoephix

Communication Banned
Reaction score
I will make a new, better thread soon going into full detail and reasoning of why I am leaving. As many seem to have misunderstood, I will also be leaving on a later date.

(remove thread)

Last edited:
Reaction score
@Zexinity Yes, you were annoying sometimes. But you were a friend, and you respected me. Which is something I appreciate, thank you for the fun memorable moments you brought while playing Perpheads.

Gonna miss you, It was a nice time I had with you. Very kind person.

Reaction score
If you're upset about being "harassed" for being a furry, please seriously you need to understand that this is the internet, most people think it's weird as fuck that you want to wear a suit that makes you look like a stupid furry animal, in my opinion it's weird as shit, if you think it's your personal life then don't open up about it

Bye.

Zoephix

Communication Banned
Reaction score
I'm not upset about it lol, like I said one of the main reasons that I will be leaving is because of my future. Also I am trying to send a message, on which I hope some people will realize that its not healthy to disrespect someone for what they like. I don't mind people having their opinions, but it doesn't necessarily need to be expressed in a disrespectful way.

Reaction score
Quite unfortunate to hear about your negative experiences here, not much you can do unless someone is directly causing offence to you then you could ask staff to intervene otherwise try to just block them out and become more thick skinned, anyhow (easier said than done), best of luck with everything if you do choose to leave.

Reaction score
Bye.

original.gif

Reaction score
Didnt know u much ,sry to see people go because some people dont like em , what do they mean when the say about u wearing an animal or something i didnt understand

Status
Not open for further replies.