[CLOSED] 2 issues that need to be fixed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Dear admins of perpheads,

I have 2 issues the first one is that I can't hear anyone using voice chat and other people can't hear me too.
The second one is that if I try to get a job I will not get the test to get the job.

Your faithfully,
TheDutchScorpion
[DOUBLEPOST=1498414227,1498413808][/DOUBLEPOST]
Dear admins of perpheads,

I have 2 issues the first one is that I can't hear anyone using voice chat and other people can't hear me too.
The second one is that if I try to get a job I will not get the test to get the job.

Your faithfully,
TheDutchScorpion
Uhm yeah on all other servers i don't have this issue. about 2 years ago i had this issue too.

Reaction score
It may be the case of you having disabled voice chat via console.
Open console and type the following; voice_enable 1
That should fix it, if not then I wish you good luck fixing your issue.
If you're seeking a job like police officer, you do not receive a test and must apply here; www.plpd.online/joinus
Any other job however should give you the test as long as you haven't failed the test within an hour when you re-apply.

Hope this fixes some of your problems, if not then I suggest waiting for more replies from other members who might know the answer.

Reaction score
It may be the case of you having disabled voice chat via console.
Open console and type the following; voice_enable 1
That should fix it, if not then I wish you good luck fixing your issue.
If you're seeking a job like police officer, you do not receive a test and must apply here; www.plpd.online/joinus
Any other job however should give you the test as long as you haven't failed the test within an hour when you re-apply.

Hope this fixes some of your problems, if not then I suggest waiting for more replies from other members who might know the answer.

If this does not work try to go to your steam settings by going into the Steam overlay while in-game or top left in steam itself (no skin) and click settings there.

e0b4b07d3b.png

See if the microphone volume and recieve volume are both up enough for people to hear you and for you to hear other people.

If nothing works try reinstalling the game.

Reaction score
Try methods that others have suggested, or consider reinstalling GMOD.

If you still need help with this, create another thread or ask a staff member to reopen this thread.

Locked & Moved

Status
Not open for further replies.