Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 5577

Massive -Support
You appear to have a very poor understanding of the rules and laws given my experience with you. I won't go into too many details but you can't call 10 toes when you're about to go to jail for a max of 3 years. You also aren't able in my opinion to keep in character as per 3.24. This isn't slander as this is my genuine experience with you and I will provide evidence if anyone requires it but I feel that if you can't even follow basic conduct rules or rules such as 2.5 you shouldn't be considered for enforcer.

Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback i respect it!

I did have a lose of connection in our situation at slums that's why i have gone out of character! i apologize about that.

and about the law thing i told dimitris to tell them it's a joke people scream 10 toes for everything as a joke and just tell them afterwards! reason why they didn't raid the PD at that time.

Anyhow i will take your feedback with full respect and use it as a change point!

Deleted member 5577

I spoke to them afterwards, they were going to raid the PD until they checked the laws themselves and realised it was a maximum of 3 years. If they hadn't checked and did raid the PD you would've been punished. The loss of connection during the raid is a bit confusing to me as you were killed by me before this happened yet still decided to come back. A staff member also spoke to you and mentioned that you were in no position to refuse the consent to a search yet you decided to refuse consent which would amount to a rule break in of itself.

Reaction score
@nutrient11 I mean I disagree with your statement regarding 10 toes and such... he isn't the one to be punished for that. If someone goes ahead and kills the cops they're the ones violating the server rules, same goes as if I hire you as a hitman and I make you RDM someone; you're the one who's going to get punished for it; not me.

Reaction score
@nutrient11 with all due respect and I am not saying anything here but..

i refused the search once and then u searched me again and confiscated them. which is all good considering I didn't spam no.

also, i extremely apologize for my actions I did not think Dimitris would not tell them! he seemed to forget.

although your first interaction with me was through the situation of today I can understand why you would think that of me! and I respect it.

Deleted member 5577

@MohRox I've had many interactions with you and they have been generally bad and I've noticed you're not able to follow basic conduct rules

Reaction score
if i may ask and you can choose to avoid this if you wish not to answer it but could you please give me situations when i directly talked to you/indirectly?

with all due respect i can't remember much.

Reaction score
I honestly do not believe you're fit for this role.

I do like you in-game and you're a kind person but you're not the kind of person I want to enforce the server rules, like sure enough you don't have any recent warnings or bans but at the moment you have to convince me and I think some other players that you're fit for this role. If I were you I'd go ahead and have some "passive" roleplay and if you see anyone violating the server rules make an AR, get the administrators to see that you know what rules people violate and that you have the rule knowledge that is necessary for the position. Sure enough you might think that reporting someone is good enough since "duh, staff members see that" but trust me as someone who has been an administator before I built up my confidence in someone by their behaviour within the community, ARs and reports. Those were the three factors.

So if I were you, I'd close this application and try to convince people that you're the right man for the job.

Reaction score
a457gAm.png

The user no longer meets requirements.​

Status
Not open for further replies.