Cole's Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Stop breaking rules

Cole is an extremely nice guy, I patrolled with him when I was on duty, he is extremely helpful, and was a great mod in the past

Definetily has my support
Thank you so much, I appreciate it a lot. Lmk when you want to patrol again :)

Reaction score
I doubt anyone here could deny that you should get Enforcer again. You've proven yourself twice already and only resigned due to the fact that it was not physically possible for you to keep an active presence on the server. My thoughts on your Enforcer applications has not changed since the very first one and it will not (especially since this is gonna be the last one, aimirite?)

Make PH German again!

Reaction score
+Support

Cole has a good rules/laws knowledge. Also Cole was a moderator before and was great one. In my opinion he will be a great staff member again.

Reaction score
I doubt anyone here could deny that you should get Enforcer again. You've proven yourself twice already and only resigned due to the fact that it was not physically possible for you to keep an active presence on the server. My thoughts on your Enforcer applications has not changed since the very first one and it will not (especially since this is gonna be the last one, aimirite?)

Make PH German again!
Thank you for all the kind words Jaden, I appreciate it. Best wishes from Germany, we have the best wishes in the world :booty:

Status
Not open for further replies.