@Collier - I'm on fire!

Reaction score
This was the biggest clusterfuck i had ever seen lmao, not even sure what the end goal was?

Creating RP similar to that of other riots against the police. A cop shot someone or something like that so we went and protested

Reaction score
Also great to see the PLPD shooting down rioters with no other option. Cops need CS Gas and baton guns.

@Fredy @Xquality PLPD crowd control and riot gear pls.

Reaction score
Also great to see the PLPD shooting down rioters with no other option. Cops need CS Gas and baton guns.

You burn down the police department and then throws a molotov on the cops, then expect someone will go over you and smack you in the back with some plastic?

Reaction score
You burn down the police department and then throws a molotov on the cops, then expect someone will go over you and smack you in the back with some plastic?

Police don't do revenge killings though?

I dont see these officers opening fire on people at point blank with an automatic rifle as they try and flee and as you can see multiple molotovs and pyrotechnics were thrown at officers.

Reaction score
If you're mad about it you can make an IA sir:)

I'm not mad nor did I say what you did was wrong at all. Hell, I wasn't even online when this happened so Idk why you're getting so protective about it. Please reread my initial post:

I was merely suggesting that the server should have more non-lethal/less lethal equipment for dealing with situations like this so the PD can operate like a real police department and actually have viable options before lethal force, such as baton/beanbag rounds and riot gas.

You shooting the rioter who threw a molotov isn't even remotely controversial regarding what goes on on this server.